The level of regrets, accountability, pain, and vulnerability in this woman's video is refreshing to hear.🤗🤗🤗

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Because they didn't see it growing up, they have no blueprint to follow

So they tend to pick wrong even though themselves are pretty much together for the most part

Nah, most of that shyt is pure common sense. Not only that, but with social media, you see the shyt happening to your peers.

Would you spend $300 on a first date with a woman? Hell nah, because you know she fukn for free.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Nobody gives a fukk when they think they on top of the world....... what's right and wrong......... what's a red flag........ some folks come out the other side unscathed, or slightly scuffed up but good......... then there's this

Daps
Reppin
#dogset
She literally said she had to make her choices in men based off SURVIVAL, and yet you still have a couple miserable no pvssy getting incels in here using this as a chance to woman-bash. D!ckless faqqots.

Anybody who grew up in the hood has grown up with girls like her. Aint no telling what she was exposed to and forced to do as a little girl. Shorty probably never had a fighting chance.

The difference with her though is that she at least has the wherewithal,
the self awareness,
the BRAINS,
to understand and accept accountability for her actions- whereas the VAST MAJORITY of women in her situation tend to accept everything BUT accountability for their lot in life.

Hope things come together for her. For real.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Who hurt you? You should not revel in other people's pain to validate your opinions.

She's not saying anything that we don't already know, but there's so much hurt and ego on both sides of this mess.. it's not going to be fixed any time soon.. for every like of her who reaches this point there's 2 younger versions repeating the same mistakes. She also admitted to needing a man for survival. As a man, i don't know what it's like to give myself to someone i'm not interested in or attracted to just to survive, and i don't want to.