The level of regrets, accountability, pain, and vulnerability in this woman's video is refreshing to hear.🤗🤗🤗

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
What are women looking for:jbhmm:
someone to stand in front of them...........HA

really if i sit & think i could say this countless different ways

ultimately my perspective is women end up where men take them & all the popped birds you see are from a world full of men who ask for nothing more than something to hump on when it comes to women

you get what you give

& men have been giving pure shyte to womankind for all of recorded history

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
99.9% of women have to live with that pain

99.9% of men don't have what they are looking for

so both sides are suffering

women from not getting what they are looking for

& men from not being able to give them what they are looking for

So in other words 99% of black men are not worthy of a black woman. Now we are getting somewhere. Homework for yall tonight,think about that deeply. Any black man worth his salt should be far too busy building to really even engage with women. Friendzoning them as potential mates is fine. But i can assure you,you havent finished doing the work you need to do,to get to the point where you are dating,fukking,marrying:respect:

Edit-ESPECIALLY fukking.

Daps
the thing about it is, it's so easy to love someone in a romantic capacity.
it's no different than loving YOURSELF and anyone else.
treat others the way you want to be treated!
we were taught this as lil kids lol

this is also how you know a lot of relationship positions are full of shyt. you just ask the speaker... how would they want their child/sibling/parent etc to be treated. if they do a 180 from what they want their partner to do then you know they are just being dumb and probably just repeated some bs they were trained to think was cool.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
So in other words 99% of black men are not worthy of a black woman. Now we are getting somewhere. Homework for yall tonight,think about that deeply. Any black man worth his salt should be far too busy building to really even engage with women. Friendzoning them as potential mates is fine. But i can assure you,you havent finished doing the work you need to do,to get to the point where you are dating,fukking,marrying:respect:

Edit-ESPECIALLY fukking.
fire can give light

fire can burn

depending on how you handle it

same thing with casual relationships with women

issue is most men will never be ready & they still drop seeds

everyway you cut it men are at the wheel so where we go is our responsibility

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I’ve dated a lot of single moms a lot of older ones 35-45,,

And when I decided to move on from them , they literally behind closed doors broke down and cried and was saying “ nobody wants me, im not going to find anyone else “.. and I think want hurt them more was i was unlike many of they past relationships of abusive men, broke nikkas, who wasn’t looking for anything long term with them

But it was crazy because when i met them they came off as this strong independent, im good by myself, type of women..

Wish her the best in her pursuit of happiness, but its going to be hard

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

And when I decided to move on from them , they literally behind closed doors broke down and cried and was saying “ nobody wants me, im not going to find anyone else “.. and I think want hurt them more was i was unlike many of they past relationships of abusive men, broke nikkas, who wasn’t looking for anything long term with them

But it was crazy because when i met them they came off as this strong independent, im good by myself, type of women..

I hear you. Did these chicks actually have their lives together? Actually have good attitudes?

All the divorced guys in my family remarried or are in longterm relationships with women in that demographic.

They’re all educated and financially successful in their own right tho. :manny:

jay83

Superstar
Daps

Most of those type of chicks are big babies. It’s all a front. No real foundation.