The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If Swerves wins at All In, sure. If Danielson wins? nah, Swerve has to get that belt back ASAP.

If BD wins, think they may wait for WD to give Swerve that hometown win. Far as Darby is concerned, earliest i say would be Worlds End or Revolution, if not then after All In cuz i wouldn't have him as champ going into that event. He def should be a transitional champ. Question is who would be on the other end? MJF sounds like a suitable candidate. That's if he improves by then. Unless they build up another heel. Okada crossed my mind but not sure how that feud would work out.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Thought we were gonna get more teams for the trios thing but guess they only doing 2. I prefer one over the other but either one would be good. Not sure what the result was but I'm sure either way it would tell us a few things related to not just that match but other stuff as well. Neither are my picks tho.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
If BD wins, think they may wait for WD to give Swerve that hometown win. Far as Darby is concerned, earliest i say would be Worlds End or Revolution, if not then after All In cuz i wouldn't have him as champ going into that event. He def should be a transitional champ. Question is who would be on the other end? MJF sounds like a suitable candidate. That's if he improves by then. Unless they build up another heel. Okada crossed my mind but not sure how that feud would work out.
a close up of a man 's face with the hashtag #thenextbigthing on the bottom