The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Unrelated but I been debating whether to get more apple or just throw the money into spy, which I have none of. Both look good but I think Apple might be better. Don't fukk with their products but I love their stock. I should add more, especially since it pays dividends. Only funds I have are some ARK ones and Cathie been letting me down lately so I been cut down some and might cut the rest.

Not sure how much of tko revenue comes from wwe. I know they valued the companies and aew was third. Don't remember if wwe or ufc was first. Ufc prolly makes more cuz of its ppv system but wwe likely has more merch and ticket sales.

PM me if you're interested in talking securities

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:mjlol:

I'm not even gonna bother to join the argument. :hubie:

You got him. :troll:
We talking Orlando here, not the entire state of Florida. That was the whole point.

and of course the Canadian cac gotta come in here and get his jab in. Thats why the old thread spiraled down. You have all these lame Stooge cliques coming in to start shyt and throw on their capes.

Don’t try to say WWE pays no attention to AEW when the Wednesday Night Wars was a thing. :dead:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
We talking Orlando here, not the entire state of Florida. That was the whole point.

and of course the Canadian cac gotta come in here and get his jab in. Thats why the old thread spiraled down. You have all these lame Stooge cliques coming in to start shyt and throw on their capes.

Don’t try to say WWE pays no attention to AEW when the Wednesday Night Wars was a thing. :dead:
True that. Big difference between Miami and Jacksonville or even Tampa vs Orlando.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Statlander pretty much did away with all the weird shyt

GVSrstMb0AA6GR8

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Discoooo.....Dude...... YOU KNOW WHAT..... YOU KNOW WHAT THE fukkIN PEOPLE REALLY WANNA SEE.... The big Indian guy I can't remember his name but you know who I'm talking about...

"Satnam Singh?"

Dude....look.... That's money right there....
Reminds me of when he tried to justify pushing QT Marshall - “at least you can do something with him.”

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Unrelated but I been debating whether to get more apple or just throw the money into spy, which I have none of. Both look good but I think Apple might be better. Don't fukk with their products but I love their stock. I should add more, especially since it pays dividends. Only funds I have are some ARK ones and Cathie been letting me down lately so I been cut down some and might cut the rest.

Not sure how much of tko revenue comes from wwe. I know they valued the companies and aew was third. Don't remember if wwe or ufc was first. Ufc prolly makes more cuz of its ppv system but wwe likely has more merch and ticket sales.
Yeah I got to wait for Apple to come back down some before I buy more. It’s not far off it’s 1-year high so I’d be dumb to buy any now

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
  • July 26, 2024: 306,000 viewers
  • August 2, 2024: 209,000 viewers
  • August 9, 2024: 219,000 viewers
  • August 16, 2024: 295,000 viewers

middle two are the olympics but good to see Rampage bouncing back up towards the norm. Just needs to get back over 300k. The card wasn't even that great either so hopefully the next one is better. Think it was Top Flight vs MXM, Nyla Rose, and some other random matches. I know they taped this weeks episode when they did the last Collision in Arlington since they overseas now. No reason why they can't announce some of the matches on Dynamite to get fans informed.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
  • July 26, 2024: 306,000 viewers
  • August 2, 2024: 209,000 viewers
  • August 9, 2024: 219,000 viewers
  • August 16, 2024: 295,000 viewers

middle two are the olympics but good to see Rampage bouncing back up towards the norm. Just needs to get back over 300k. The card wasn't even that great either so hopefully the next one is better. Think it was Top Flight vs MXM, Nyla Rose, and some other random matches. I know they taped this weeks episode when they did the last Collision in Arlington since they overseas now. No reason why they can't announce some of the matches on Dynamite to get fans informed.
Going to be weird seeing Rampage in the eSports Stadium when it's airing between two shows that are taped in Cardiff. Really no other alternative unless they ran another taping for Collision though.