The LEGO Batman Movie thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Watched it in 4D

Watching it in that format kinda saved the movie for me because at times Batman's deadpan delivery messed the joke up. The beginning and end >>> the middle

Fun movie though, lots of action. When the movie had to be serious it was meh.

6.5/10 because the film does drag for segments at a time.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't that great Imo.I enjoyed the first leggo movie much more.There was only a coupe of real LOL moments.Bringing in those random villains from other franchises was stupid.
I got hyped at the beginning at all the Batman villains like Clayface and others but they were non existent in the movie.The whole premise was silly.It wasn't really a 'Batman' movie.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
pretty good, glad they used Billy D's Two Face and Batgirl is whatever race Rosario is claiming also. Must have been in her contract
mjbats_zpsug1zbyn4.png

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IronManSucks

Shyt was funny. Me and my wife was dying and the adult jokes flew over my kids heads. The justice league partying without inviting batman was hilarious.

Superman needs one of these lego movies with humor to bring his stock up. Batman already is an A lister and might be over doing it if this gets a sequel after Batflecs film

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
"My name is Richard Grayson, but the other kids call me dikk."

"Yeah, kids can be so cruel" :pachaha:

I saw this with my niece and it was fantastic. I liked it more than LEGO movie. Really well written, and there are so many references to Batman's history and the image he's cultivated in pop culture. Lotta fan service. I loved it. Will definitely grab it on Blu Ray.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
1. "The Lego Batman Movie," $55.6 million.

2. "Fifty Shades Darker," $46.8 million.

3. "John Wick: Chapter 2," $30 million.

4. "Split," $9.3 million.

5. "Hidden Figures," $8 million.

6. "A Dog's Purpose," $7.4 million.

7. "Rings," $5.8 million.

8. "La La Land," $5 million.

9. "Lion," $4.1 million

10. "The Space Between Us," $1.8 million.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:dead: :russ:

I like how they pretty much made a reference to everything Batman related. Even the scene where they introduce every Batman villain cracked me up. DC had some weird ass ideas over the years :mjlol:
They really got Condiment King in there. I know Paul Dini and Bruce Timm gotta be proud as fukk about that, lol.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Best paeody movie ive seen in a minute. My niece and nephew got sad near yhe end. My nephew even:mjcry:. Didnt think it was emotional but im not 10. So in that sense i wish it was straight jokes.