The LEGO Batman Movie thread

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I didn't like it. The humor seemed hamfisted and a lot of the laughs didn't land. I think I was too hyped also because the reviews from fanboys have been glowing. No one laughed in my theatre. There were a few chuckles, and I did most of them, which was awkward, IMO. But a few chuckles in a two hour comedy is pretty bad.

Two thumbs down or a 2 out of 10 for me.

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
16649267_1548475368499487_18588627785571118_n.png.jpg

:huhldup::mjlol::wow:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I didn't like it. The humor seemed hamfisted and a lot of the laughs didn't land. I think I was too hyped also because the reviews from fanboys have been glowing. No one laughed in my theatre. There were a few chuckles, and I did most of them, which was awkward, IMO. But a few chuckles in a two hour comedy is pretty bad.

Two thumbs down or a 2 out of 10 for me.
did everyone in the theatre have the :hmm: face even as they walked in? cause........................

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
did everyone in the theatre have the :hmm: face even as they walked in? cause........................

Huh? Not sure what you're implying, but everyone in my theatre paid almost $15, so I'm guessing, like me, they had high hopes and were fully invested in laughing. Just because they didn't think it was funny doesn't mean they had an agenda. People don't throw away money just to bash DC, at least grown folks with real lives.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Huh? Not sure what you're implying, but everyone in my theatre paid almost $15, so I'm guessing, like me, they had high hopes and were fully invested in laughing. Just because they didn't think it was funny doesn't mean they had an agenda. People don't throw away money just to bash DC, at least grown folks with real lives.
I didn't mention an agenda i'm just surprised yr saiyan an entire theatre was :hmm: the whole time

it was on par with the 1st lego movie in my opinion

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I didn't mention an agenda i'm just surprised yr saiyan an entire theatre was :hmm: the whole time

it was on par with the 1st lego movie in my opinion

Well then maybe it's my fault for not seeing the first Lego movie and checking out the type of humor first. The previews for this movie were funny, but within a full length film, it just didn't work for me. To each his own, I guess.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Gonna catch it on Monday. Was about to go see it today, then I realized it was Friday.