The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well, after finally getting his updated version of the game going, it's actually been not too bad this evening, finally. Gfx look a lot better now and even the clouds are fixed and it hasn't crashed on me yet in over an hour playing, which was a first for me.
nice. are the frames and resolution above what the switch is getting?

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Opening skydiving sequence :leon::banderas::whew:

How do we begin underground, then end up in the sky? I wasn't paying attention

Nah this fukking game is going to be special. Damn man I needed a switch pro goddamn Nintendo. Way too much shimmering in the shadows for the switch.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Man this game is piff. Haven't played BOTW in 5 years and it's coming back to me why I loved that game so much. Just walking around and exploring the sky island is dope. This is going to take forever to complete

For the next Zelda game, better hardware could help a shyt ton. More enemies on screen, crazy physics occuring simultaneously etc.. it's crazy the games improved a lot but there's still much more than could do.

Only major gripe is controls. I don't like x to jump.. at all.

Last edited:

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Man this game is piff. Haven't played BOTW in 5 years and it's coming back to me why I loved that game so much. Just walking around and exploring the sky island is dope. This is going to take forever to complete

For the next Zelda game, better hardware could help a shyt ton. More enemies on screen, crazy physics occuring simultaneously etc.. it's crazy the games improved a lot but there's still much more than could do.

Only major gripe is controls. I don't like x to jump.. at all.
I thought you could swap it with another button in-game or whatever. Can't remember. It's not standard customizable controls like most games, but it's something, I guess.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Done for the night, but the game is good. I think people watching others play through it are doing themselves a disservice. Definitely a game you want to play and experience yourself, whether you're playing on switch or PC. I'd recommend buying it just cause I think it's easily worth the purchase, but regardless, it's good stuff and I'm still in the tutorial. I don't even think I'm going to watch others play this game, just going to play at my own pace, without spoilers.

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to get the Wal-Mart scroll special edition but I don't think I'll be able to catch it. It opened up on Tuesday morning but I missed the email at 02:50am. I woke up at that time, put my phone on the charger had I looked at my phone I could've copped.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
u73TnKP.jpg

Caught a win today.