The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I don't normally come to the forums to hate but Zelda is the most overrated series. The title says don't post open spoilers like this game gonna have a story. You knew damn near everything you needed in BOTW in the first 15 minutes and you just spend the next 100 hours walking around doing shyt that has nothing to do with the main quest. I'm damn near certain Nintendo kicking out cash for these mediocre ass games to get perfect scores.

:camby:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
These fools done did it again

10-regular-show.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lol this outlet really gave it a 6/10

Theres always one:snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lol I mean I can see the reasoning behind saying if you didn't like BOTW you may not like this one but even still, BOTW at WORST is a 7.5/10 game if you really didn't like the direction. Below that is trolling because weapons breaking and lack of thematic dungeons is still not something that's bad enough to dock such huge scores.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lol I mean I can see the reasoning behind saying if you didn't like BOTW you may not like this one but even still, BOTW at WORST is a 7.5/10 game if you really didn't like the direction.

You gotta be a little objective, this shyt feels clout chasey. A 6 in todays world is damn near a broken game

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I always read the reviews of people who give lower review scores or are more critical because they are less likely to have that fanboy sheen. Some of the points they are making make sense, but ultimately it is just one place's opinion.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I always read the reviews of people who give lower review scores or are more critical because they are less likely to have that fanboy sheen. Some of the points they are making make sense, but ultimately it is just one place's opinion.

I read the review and it just makes it seem like a miserable experience, i had to x out. Sounds like they just absolutely hated BoTW and for some reason thought the sequel would not be more BoTW

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps

They're just being contrarian to draw traffic to their site. Kinda like those clout chasers on youtube who do retarded pranks.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I read the review and it just makes it seem like a miserable experience, i had to x out. Sounds like they just absolutely hated BoTW and for some reason thought the sequel would not be more BoTW

The review reads like many people's opinions who are traditional Zelda fans, just like I read on here.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
The review reads like many people's opinions who are traditional Zelda fans, just like I read on here.
I've been a Zelda stan since I was a kid and honestly, the only real issues I got with BotW are the lack of major dungeons and the memories not being in order on the damn slate.
People are out there just hatin. :mjlol: