The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Zelda has set the gold standard for action games just as much as Mario has with platformers.

It's really interesting to see some people that just don't understand why or how.
It's actually easy to see. They are used to games hand-holding them. Zelda doesn't do that. They are like little kids that got abandoned by mommy and pitching hissy fits. TOTK is for the big boys that don't need to have mommy hold their hand or tell them a story. TOTK is for the Big boys that got their hands busy doing manly shyt like carpentry, hunting, MacGuyvering shyt out and creating their own stories and path.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Game looks amazing but I can't lie, that ultrahand performance is brutal and I'm a Zelda stan. They really needed the switch pro to release by now.

I envy people who are playing this on PC 4k/60fps. I think with the right performance this game could've been the ultimate Zelda experience. Well it kinda is but still.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It's actually easy to see. They are used to games hand-holding them. Zelda doesn't do that. They are like little kids that got abandoned by mommy and pitching hissy fits. TOTK is for the big boys that don't need to have mommy hold their hand or tell them a story. TOTK is for the Big boys that got their hands busy doing manly shyt like carpentry, hunting, MacGuyvering shyt out and creating out own stories.
I like Zelda and this game in particular, but you definitely one of them ones that say off the wall shyt like this which is why folks say Nintendo stans grade shyt on a curve. It's not like this game is remotely difficult. You mention shyt about it not holding your hand, but most of the shyt isn't necessary either. It's just has a varied amount of ways you can go about stuff, which is great for sure, but in plenty of cases, not needed nor hard to do. Also, more narrative focused games and preferences towards them isn't a bad thing either.

It's fine and well to be excited for the game, but no need to be disingenuous about it or slight folks that prefer other shyt opposed to it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I like Zelda and this game in particular, but you definitely one of them ones that say off the wall shyt like this which is why folks say Nintendo stans grade shyt on a curve. It's not like this game is remotely difficult. You mention shyt about it not holding your hand, but most of the shyt isn't necessary either. It's just has a varied amount of ways you can go about stuff, which is great for sure, but in plenty of cases, not needed nor hard to do. Also, more narrative focused games and preferences towards them isn't a bad thing either.

It's fine and well to be excited for the game, but no need to be disingenuous about it or slight folks that prefer other shyt opposed to it.

Yeah, i mean if anyhting this game appeals more to children for the minecraft stuff in it. this is going to be a week (year?) of comments like that though

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's actually easy to see. They are used to games hand-holding them. Zelda doesn't do that. They are like little kids that got abandoned by mommy and pitching hissy fits. TOTK is for the big boys that don't need to have mommy hold their hand or tell them a story. TOTK is for the Big boys that got their hands busy doing manly shyt like carpentry, hunting, MacGuyvering shyt out and creating their own stories and path.
:mjlol: