The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I don't normally come to the forums to hate but Zelda is the most overrated series. The title says don't post open spoilers like this game gonna have a story. You knew damn near everything you needed in BOTW in the first 15 minutes and you just spend the next 100 hours walking around doing shyt that has nothing to do with the main quest. I'm damn near certain Nintendo kicking out cash for these mediocre ass games to get perfect scores.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
I guess for Link I can justify it :manny:

lol when I saw them charge 60 for Metroid I laughed uncontrollably I won’t buy that for no more than 40$
:childplease:

Ryujinx, 30 FPS mod

Game is somewhat playable but not perfect.

An important game of this magnitude needs to be played in perfect framerates. I'm heated that the 'awakening' cutscene in the beginning of the game was played fast forward.
There's a better way.

Delete that mod, disable V-Sync and force Ryujinx to cap at 30fps on your graphic card settings.

Assuming your rig can handle getting it on stable 30, it'll be perfect and have none of these issues.

I don't normally come to the forums to hate but Zelda is the most overrated series. The title says don't post open spoilers like this game gonna have a story. You knew damn near everything you needed in BOTW in the first 15 minutes and you just spend the next 100 hours walking around doing shyt that has nothing to do with the main quest. I'm damn near certain Nintendo kicking out cash for these mediocre ass games to get perfect scores.
:umad:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps

Carry yo’ hatin’ ass on somewhere.:camby::umad:

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
:umad:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
BOTW and TOTK isn't over-rated. You're complaining about the story. Yeah, the story is supposed to be very important in RPG games but this isn't a traditional RPG. BOTW got 10/10s and sold 30 million for an entirely different reason: BOTW/TOTK is the adventure game version of a Crysis and Far Cry as stated in the Digital Foundry review. In this game, you make the story, you make the adventure, you make the buildings and transportation. You burn the forest, you chop the wood, you interact with the world through its physics like no RPG has ever done. This game is like Minecraft now. No one plays Minecraft for its story.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
There's a better way.

Delete that mod, disable V-Sync and force Ryujinx to cap at 30fps on your graphic card settings.

Assuming your rig can handle getting it on stable 30, it'll be perfect and have none of these issues.

Volt is also my favorite weapon in Apex Legends. Guess God put you on this Earth to help me.

I'm going to try it.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I'm playing it and its no where near mediocre but I'm not seeing how this is close to a 10/10 game. I'm playing on pc so I'm pretty sure I'm getting a better experience than review copies too.

The story seems whatever and I'm still irritated by breakable items...so basically this game has to have flawless gameplay and set pieces going forward to justify a 10/10 and I'm not seeing it. lol.