The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I just found out how to do the dupe glitch but I only had 2 three X lynel bows.
oh and the mech is fun af :wow:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Just got to the desert.

Riju :noah:

Man this game still on some BS with the rewards, got into a cave called the silent statues or some shyt under Gerudo town, you have to do mirror light reflection puzzle to enter a treasure room...the fukking treasuere was a fukking topaz gem, like wtf is even the point of that puzzle? :what:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i finished this game and never encountered that section in the trailer with the moboklin in the opposite cart fighting you

Edit—-

Nvm it was a construct thingie in the fire temple. I largely skipped the fire temple shenanigans with ascend

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Is the two-fan glider the best flying vehicle discovered? I was thinking some folks may have discovered something better by now.

Bro....you could build mechs and death laser satellites in this game. That alone puts it head and shoulders above Breath of the Wild, and negates any minor faults of this game.
Idk how he's coming from breath of the wild and struggling its the same shyt...get your hearts/stamina Meter up you good to go inky need 10 hearts realistically...you already know what cooking meals give u extra hearts etc...idk what he's talking about...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just like BoTW, game goes from challenging to piss ass easy once you find your first great fairy

Enemies just feel like a nuisance after a certain point, like why even break my weapon on these trash mobs? :hhh:

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Just like BoTW, game goes from challenging to piss ass easy once you find your first great fairy

Enemies just feel like a nuisance after a certain point, like why even break my weapon on these trash mobs? :hhh:
Lol what you thought it was gonna be different? The bosses aren't even hard...isn't there a secret leveling systems where the enemies get tougher? Idk why but lately everybody wants Zelda to have souls like difficulty lately...Zelda games were never that

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lol what you thought it was gonna be different? The bosses aren't even hard...isn't there a secret leveling systems where the enemies get tougher? Idk why but lately everybody wants Zelda to have souls like difficulty lately...Zelda games were never that

I’m not really complaining this is in response to some people saying the game was super difficult. I’m just assuring them that its only like that for the first 10 hours or so.

The challenge in zelda has always been its puzzles not its combat. Even though the puzzles in this game are kinda easy too

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got the master sword from the dragon

Man that cutscene hit me :wow:

Phantom Gannon and the depths were surprisingly easy, luckily I had bombs and zonai cannons. Plus now whenever I got them tough enemies I bring out all the Sages to jump em :mjlol:
I don’t deal with trash mobs anymore now that i got all 4 followers. shyts peasants work, fukk i look like getting my hands dirty:hhh: