The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I feel like traversing the Depths is very much Nintendo’s spin on the Souls/Elden Ring vibe

There’s that constant tension between yourself and the environment and the risk/reward for going deeper and deeper until the next lightroot

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel like traversing the Depths is very much Nintendo’s spin on the Souls/Elden Ring vibe

There’s that constant tension between yourself and the environment and the risk/reward for going deeper and deeper until the next lightroot
before finding the dupe glitch for bomb arrows and upgrading my armor, it was always some shyt when id run into Gloom Hands
ElaborateFittingBaleenwhale-size_restricted.gif

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
before finding the dupe glitch for bomb arrows and upgrading my armor, it was always some shyt when id run into Gloom Hands
ElaborateFittingBaleenwhale-size_restricted.gif

I built a contraption with about 5 cannons so I can watch it blow those damn hands up.

Barbarian Armor for the fight after :ohlawd:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
I'm arguing with this idiot who's convinced that the ultrahand/building mechanic won't return in future Zelda games.

lol....

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is this zelda timeline shyt real or is it just eastereggs people are trying their hardest to tie together? It just doesn’t really make sense to me unless each timeline is 1000’s of years separated like Nier and at that point it doesn’t even matter.

The fact that theres no triforce is BoTW/ToTK makes it even harder to believe
There is no Zelda timeline. They're just making things up as they go along. This series doesn't have a Metal Gear Solid 4 to retcon all the unplanned plot into a single somewhat cohesive one.