The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Am I the only one in here doing a 100% Completionist run?

Yeah, im not, i pretty much got all the costumes i think i wanted, just got the lightning helmet and the rest of the yiga clan armor today. Then upgraded my battery more and maxed out 2 armor sets.

I still gotta do the hateno village quest lines and a few other things and i think thats about it. I think i might top out at 70 shrines and i never collect korok seeds.

I’m gonna be real, i don’t get as much satisfaction 100%’ing a game without trophies :yeshrug:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I'm at 38 shrines, 8 hearts, 2 full stamina rings, 3 full batteries. yea I've settled in, I'm gonna be playing this one for a minute, I love the pacing. Bethesda game long term

I did some item duplication earlier but I'm not really on that gameshark shyt. im into the slow progression. it's relaxing

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yiga Clan pulling up on me and I aint got no arrows :to:

I'm probably going to have to start this over and just explore the map to find where the good loot and weapons are :to:

Even the amibo's trolling I used the ganon one and it spawned some damn exploding crates that landed on me and left me at half a heart :to:

About to pull ALL the amibos out on some
crying-sad.gif
shyt now though :demonic:

Watched my wife play she in some section I aint never seen before with just a shyt ton of giant sticks with flux cores on them :mjlol:

Don't know why I never thought to use them on weapons:francis:. Just assumed they were for something else

Everything she hit be like:patrice:
E5E2oHZ.png
KiaMxKH.png

She hit a bobokin and it slid facedown all the way down this long ass hill like :dead:.