The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just beat the wind temple and its boss. Pretty dope fight, damn epic even, at least as far as presentation goes. Was a pretty easy fight, but not really a complaint.

Yeah, they really did step up their overall story delivery presentation in this one. It's not mind-blowing, but just very well done (mostly; I still hate when games do voice work cutscenes and texts intermingled together. Just choose one).

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just beat the wind temple and is boss. Pretty dope fight, damn epic even, at least as far as presentation goes. Was a pretty easy fight, but not really a complaint.

Yeah, they really did step up their overall story delivery presentation in this one. It's not mind-blowing, but just very well done (mostly; I still hate when games do voice work cutscenes and texts intermingled together. Just choose one).

The memories + Master sword storyline is easily the best story thats ever been told in a zelda game. I’m still thinking about it.

I can’t wait to see what the end of the game story has in the store, but im holding off until at least the weekend

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
We skip the blood moon animation whenever we are in a shrine or in the depths. I wonder what situation that also applies too? Do we skip it when we're in a cave or inside a house or building? Probably not if it's showing through windows.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Beat the final boss. Overall, thats how you make a fukking sequel. Was worth the 6 year wait:wow:
Ay6XykM_d.webp

And yes, i know my switch clock is fukked up. No, I aint gonna bother to change it.:birdman:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beat the final boss. Overall, thats how you make a fukking sequel. Was worth the 6 year wait:wow:
Ay6XykM_d.webp

damn…finished the game already :ehh:

I’ve never completed a zelda game dating back to the first one on NES…I get so caught up in running around and exploring shyt for days (tallied up in hours) then eventually I just get stuck/bored and move on

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
damn…finished the game already :ehh:

I’ve never completed a zelda game dating back to the first one on NES…I get so caught up in running around and exploring shyt for days (tallied up in hours) then eventually I just get stuck/bored and move on
its a long ass game, even if you ignore most of the side content. if I was to take a guess, if I didnt grind shrines/fukk with side stuff/fukk around with building shyt it woulda taken me at least 50 hours just doing the required stamina/hearts upgrades, master sword story, and temples.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
its a long ass game, even if you ignore most of the side content. if I was to take a guess, if I didnt grind shrines/fukk with side stuff/fukk around with building shyt it woulda taken me at least 50 hours just doing the required stamina/hearts upgrades, master sword story, and temples.
Idk man I feel like if just do the dungeons it won't take that long...but like everybody else I've just been running round doing random shyt...I don't see how the main campaign is like 30 hours when you only got like 6 temples...