The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Idk man I feel like if just do the dungeons it won't take that long...but like everybody else I've just been running round doing random shyt...I don't see how the main campaign is like 30 hours when you only got like 6 temples...

I dont think it is that long, i probably could have finished tihs game over a week ago. I haven’t touched any actual main storyline missions in mad long. I’m basically treating this game liek GTA and doing everything but the actual story missions.

I dont think I’ll be able to stretch it past another weekend though

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Idk man I feel like if just do the dungeons it won't take that long...but like everybody else I've just been running round doing random shyt...I don't see how the main campaign is like 30 hours when you only got like 6 temples...
Some parts of the main quest require stamina and hearts. That equals a few shrines to do

If we being real, speedrunners are going straight to Ganon after the tutorial just like Breath of the Wild, so technically games “only” an hour or 2:troll:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some parts of the main quest require stamina and hearts. That equals a few shrines to do

If we being real, speedrunners are going straight to Ganon after the tutorial just like Breath of the Wild, so technically games “only” an hour or 2:troll:

Sarcasm aside, Speedrunners are actually good at the game, as in they understand all the mechanics and shyt. No casual is completing the main story of this game in any less than 30 hours and that’s being very generous.

I just watched a speed run of someone completing the game without even obtaining the paraglider. Those people play the game differently.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I maxed out my energy wells. They turned blue.
Also
He lets you use the leftover crystals to
buy Zonai devices

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
O.K., I finally decided to activate the little brains I have left and fixed the issue I was meeting with a lot of my makeshift boats. I would use a lot of wood to make sure they float right, and that felt wasteful and uninspired.

But add a stabilizer correctly...

*buoyancy

And the thing becomes stable, who would have known :dead:

Now to come up with ways to improve my aerial and terrestrial vehicles with this... :jbhmm:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
arifn13-man-turning-into-a-plane.gif