The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Oh shyt! :whoo:
Fwwvx6oagAI-f6e
Where did you find it?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Where did you find it?
Maan,
North-Est of the Depths, but it was a real trip to get there. I got the location from an old treasure map that I found on a sky island or maybe in a well, I don't remember where.

It was hard asf finding it even with the exact location on my map for the Depths but it seems like there's a chasm right above, in Akkala. So you might find it easily by finding the hole on the surface. Maybe it's at the top of the rock tower with a skull on it? Idk, I haven't explored Akkala yet.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
But don't use this for bombs or you will die tryin' :whoa:

Saw this last night. Duped a bunch of diamonds, im rich now. Of course duped a bunch of Zonites/Large zonites and food. Need to go get a fairy so i can have dozens of them bytches on deck. fukk farming for this shyt. Bombs are doable sorta, explosions every now and then but I got about 120 of em now.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saw this last night. Duped a bunch of diamonds, im rich now. Of course duped a bunch of Zonites/Large zonites and food. Need to go get a fairy so i can have dozens of them bytches on deck. fukk farming for this shyt. Bombs are doable sorta, explosions every now and then but I got about 120 of em now.
fairies will fly away so careful
I don't know how I should feel about having put 80 hours into this already.
your sleep pattern will feel bombed out and depleted like mine

gamer-insomnia.gif