The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I'm legit :ohhh: how the fukk nintendo makes another zelda game after this cause this shyt is just the epitome of gaming period...

I could never go back to playing a non open world zelda game like this

Good question. How THE fukk do they make another Zelda game after this?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Good question. How THE fukk do they make another Zelda game after this?

And nobody is even talking about the characters...usually zelda characters are flat but this game has some classic moments...

You know that broken bridge you go across to get from the great plateau to the dueling peaks? There is a soldier on it you can talk to...

Go stand on the edge of the bridge and see what happens... This was the moment in the game that made me say "okay nintendo is on some other wordly shyt with this one" cause nintendo aint NEVER put no real npc character stuff like that in any of their games...

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
76030693.jpg

I'm trying to get the GOAT outfit :damn:

MewTwo

Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
And nobody is even talking about the characters...usually zelda characters are flat but this game has some classic moments...

You know that broken bridge you go across to get from the great plateau to the dueling peaks? There is a soldier on it you can talk to...

Go stand on the edge of the bridge and see what happens... This was the moment in the game that made me say "okay nintendo is on some other wordly shyt with this one" cause nintendo aint NEVER put no real npc character stuff like that in any of their games...

I know what you're talking about:

Yoga clan member or whatever. I killed him by spamming bombs.

The fact that this game exists is really shocking. If you grew up playing Nintendo you'd thought they didn't have it in them to make something like this. I'm talking more about the difficulty and steep learning curve of this game not the open world. Every Zelda game had simple combat mechanics. You can pretty much kill anything even with the weakest sword. Here -- we have a Zelda game where you have to pay attention to little things like enemy attack patterns, timing, weapon durability, etc. This is insane.

If they put this much effort in a Zelda game imagine what the new Mario game will be like.....

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm legit :ohhh: how the fukk nintendo makes another zelda game after this cause this shyt is just the epitome of gaming period...

I could never go back to playing a non open world zelda game like this
The same way they made Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, and Skyward Sword after Ocarina of Time.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The same way they made Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, and Skyward Sword after Ocarina of Time.

Yeah but that was just building off of the same type of game...

This is a complete redesign of zelda from the ground up...

Like before...it was...if it don't have dungeons...and hearts..and faries...and puzzles...and the master sword...it aint zelda...

Now its...if i can't climb any surface to go anywhere i want...if i can't cook up anything i want to the point that if it isn't an actual meal it is bogus food "i fukking cooked up some rocks the other day :mjlol:"...if it don't have assassins dressing up as merchants trying to sell me bananas...if it aint making me keep a few non metal weapons for no other reason that I don't want to get struck by lightning...if it aint me owning and tricking out my own house...it aint zelda...

I love OOT and Twilight Princess...two of my top 15 games...i can't go black and play them anymore after BOTW...they just don't have the depth compared to this game...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I know what you're talking about:

Yoga clan member or whatever. I killed him by spamming bombs.

The fact that this game exists is really shocking. If you grew up playing Nintendo you'd thought they didn't have it in them to make something like this. I'm talking more about the difficulty and steep learning curve of this game not the open world. Every Zelda game had simple combat mechanics. You can pretty much kill anything even with the weakest sword. Here -- we have a Zelda game where you have to pay attention to little things like enemy attack patterns, timing, weapon durability, etc. This is insane.

If they put this much effort in a Zelda game imagine what the new Mario game will be like.....

Nah it's

If you go to the edge of the bridge the solder runs over to you and tells you not to kill yourself and that you are worth something and that one day a hero will save the land.

Yeah I agree I didn't think Nintendo had it in them to make something this complicated cause they specialize in mastering the simplistic...

MewTwo

Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I just learned that you're not supposed to fight Lynel at this point. You just have to collect the shock arrows.