The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
how long until we can say this is the greatest game of all time so far ? certified classic no doubt :blessed:

The only thing holding it back for me is getting unbreakable weapons...and no THAT weapon is not an unbreakable weapon because eve it has a cool down that last a few minutes...

That is my only gripe with the game though the rest of this shyt is just flawless...

I mean just fukking around yesterday i ran up on a goblin outpost during a lightning storm...they pulled out their bladed weapons and all 6 got killed by lightning strikes :blessed:

This shyt really got me to thinking...how you can use lightning as an advantage for hard areas...as long you yourself don't have any metal weapons...

So now I got 3 areas in mind that the next time their is a lightning storm I am going their to clear it out and pick up some gear :blessed:

No other game in the history of gaming has made me think this way:wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Only started today on the game because of random shyt getting in the way and just made my way of the Great Plateau. So yeah, not much I can say about the game yet except it is ridiculous how loaded the game is with gameplay details that operate on common logic. It really is the ultimate :ohhh: gameplay experience.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do set bonuses work? I get the Hylian headgear, armor, and cleaves and then I upgrade (great fairy) twice to get the set bonus? I can only upgrade everything once.

I'm still trying to figure out the combat system. Can't parry for shyt. Haven't mastered the dodge shyt yet. And the lock system fails me whenever I'm facing multiple enemies.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
finally reflected a laser!

they remade the lost woods!!

not talking bout that deku tree scene

im talking bout the real lost woods

scary shyt

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
went to a shrine in the middle of a huge lake -- 'A Major Test of Strength'. I can't beat that thing.
i beat a stasis shrine but i can't unlock the final chest. a nikka need bout 5 fukking sledgehammers. ill try again later

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hardest one for me was "Myahm Agana". You had to use motion controls to orientate the board to roll the ball. shyt was hard but fun.

Myahm agana shrine and these awful controls - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Message Board for Nintendo Switch - GameFAQs
The Myahm Agana Shrine is literal CANCER - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Message Board for Nintendo Switch - GameFAQs
Myahm Agana Shrine: Tip for terrible motion controls. - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Message Board for Nintendo Switch - GameFAQs

I might be a bit of a masochist but I really enjoy some of these hard puzzles. Video games rarely make you think. I was smiling like a deranged psychopath every time I failed. Somethings wrong with me....

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The hardest one for me was "Myahm Agana". You had to use motion controls to orientate the board to roll the ball. shyt was hard but fun.

Myahm agana shrine and these awful controls - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Message Board for Nintendo Switch - GameFAQs
The Myahm Agana Shrine is literal CANCER - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Message Board for Nintendo Switch - GameFAQs
Myahm Agana Shrine: Tip for terrible motion controls. - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Message Board for Nintendo Switch - GameFAQs

I might be a bit of a masochist but I really enjoy some of these hard puzzles. Video games rarely make you think. I was smiling like a deranged psychopath every time I failed. Somethings wrong with me....

i dunno how i passed this. i think there was a bug. my ball fell into the pit and it automatically unlocked go figure

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
went to a shrine in the middle of a huge lake -- 'A Major Test of Strength'. I can't beat that thing.

So you are going to need some strong two handed weapons...a shyt ton of one handed weapons...or a ton of fire and ice arrows...

In the beginning you should not just try to rush and fight it, hang around a column...just keep circling around it, eventually it will backup and try to charge you...it should hit the column and fall down for a few seconds...whatever your most powerful weapon is use it...

After the health goes halfway down it won't do this anymore, it will change to the spinning laser...you can either stand outside the laser and hit it with arrows, or you can leap into the drift and shoot it with arrows, this triggers the slow motion arrows BUT there is a serious catch here...if you use anything other than ice arrows you have to hit it directly in the eye...hard because it is spinning in circles...if you don't you lose all your stamina after shooting the arrow and you fall into the spinning laser and if you don't have enough health you die instantly...

After the health gets down to about 1/4th it does nothing but the charging laser...it's best to just parry it...you only have to do it once or twice to kill it...but if you don't you got to hit it some other way...elemental damage still works but it won't have an elemental effect on it...so for example if you shoot it with an ice arrrow in this state it will not freeze it...it will keep charging the laser...

From where that shrine is on the huge lake...if you look up in the distance you can see another shrine on a cliff...it is "a moderate test of strength" or something like that...i would try that one first...it is easier and you could get some REAL good guardian weapons from it...then you can go back to the lake and try that one...

You got to get a bit creative to get up there though...if you just go the walking way you going to run into a goblin strong hold with these crazy strong multi colored goblins that can kill you in one hit...and it is 6 of them AND 3 goblins standing on ladders shooting arrows

I tried to fight them and died a million times...I finally went to a ledge and hung off the side and shimmied past the area to avoid them :mjlol:

Link was grunting loud as fukk and the goblins on the ladders had the :baldhuh: but they never saw me