The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
has anybody got the Master Sword yet? I'm 3 short of getting it.

I got it but there is a caveat to it that makes it :francis:

I'm also pissed that I tried the temporary hearts thing so I wouldn't have to grind for all the hearts you need and it didn't work:francis:

Strolled up in there with 8 hearts...ate my food to get to 13...then when i tried to pull it the scene only shows my 8 :francis:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
has anybody got the Master Sword yet? I'm 3 short of getting it.
nah. also 3 short but i been bullshytting

been looking for weapon, shield and bow spawning locations and marking them on the map. and looking for towers and memories

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
How do set bonuses work? I get the Hylian headgear, armor, and cleaves and then I upgrade (great fairy) twice to get the set bonus? I can only upgrade everything once.

I'm still trying to figure out the combat system. Can't parry for shyt. Haven't mastered the dodge shyt yet. And the lock system fails me whenever I'm facing multiple enemies.

Yeah you got to upgrade the set (hood, armor, trousers) twice... The first great fairy can only do it once i think...I didn't get any bonuses until i unlocked the second great fairy...

The bonuses aren't even all that...for the ancient armor I unlocked a "proficiency" bonus and i have no clue what the fukk it even does :chattyguurrrlll:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nah. also 3 short but i been bullshytting

been looking for weapon, shield and bow spawning locations and marking them on the map. and looking for towers and memories
After I beat the desert beast I'm gonna respec my one stamina upgrade and do 4 more shrines and I'm good. I already have 8 shrines I found and activated the fast travel but didn't go inside.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The only thing holding it back for me is getting unbreakable weapons...and no THAT weapon is not an unbreakable weapon because eve it has a cool down that last a few minutes...

That is my only gripe with the game though the rest of this shyt is just flawless...

I mean just fukking around yesterday i ran up on a goblin outpost during a lightning storm...they pulled out their bladed weapons and all 6 got killed by lightning strikes :blessed:

This shyt really got me to thinking...how you can use lightning as an advantage for hard areas...as long you yourself don't have any metal weapons...

So now I got 3 areas in mind that the next time their is a lightning storm I am going their to clear it out and pick up some gear :blessed:

No other game in the history of gaming has made me think this way:wow:
you wont need the help of that lightning once u get a certain power from someone :sas2:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The hardest one for me was "Myahm Agana". You had to use motion controls to orientate the board to roll the ball. shyt was hard but fun.

Myahm agana shrine and these awful controls - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Message Board for Nintendo Switch - GameFAQs
The Myahm Agana Shrine is literal CANCER - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Message Board for Nintendo Switch - GameFAQs
Myahm Agana Shrine: Tip for terrible motion controls. - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Message Board for Nintendo Switch - GameFAQs

I might be a bit of a masochist but I really enjoy some of these hard puzzles. Video games rarely make you think. I was smiling like a deranged psychopath every time I failed. Somethings wrong with me....

that was hard for yall ? lmfaooooo just had to flip it upside down

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
When you upgrade stasis you can actually use it on enemies :gladbron:
yep got that the other day i upgraded bombs too...man i was posed to been go up that mountain the last 3 days i keep getting sidetracked :russ: today i made an effort to get up there i still got sidetracked

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
After I beat the desert beast I'm gonna respec my one stamina upgrade and do 4 more shrines and I'm good. I already have 8 shrines I found and activated the fast travel but didn't go inside.
i heard those beasts are hard but i spoiled them by reading what they give you:. the gifts make the game easier but the caveat is all map enemies become stronger. so im debating between holding off on the dungeons and do all the shrines first or do the dungeons after getting the master sword. decisions decisions

ill probably do all shrines, memories and towers first then dungeons then korok seeds and hyrule compendium in that order. im not whooping ganon's ass until everything is 100% complete i want the perfect ending

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
shyt saved me today Moblin was coming up behind me while I was doing work...gave me just enough time to slide off and eat a mushroom skewer
how long does it pause a moblin?

i'd find out myself but i gotta wait until it stops raining so i can burn down the thorns surrounding this damn shrine.

first game rain actually matters