The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i saw neogaf members complain about it being too large and having some spaces that felt empty.

I guess they never fukked with Shadow the Colossus. the GOAT empty game.
Ehh SOTC wasn't GOAT because it was empty and let's be completely honest here SOTC did not have a world even as big as just the Great Plateau alone.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The game's development past was very....interesting.:skip:
C527vDVVAAAIGp8.jpg

6OE7pEsQ3DHtc2k7P5RZ2xXH2c1wK.jpg

C528JJ-U0AEdFsn.jpg:large

The alien invasion shyt is cool I won't lie about that. But the westernized Link with the motorcycle/guitar......someone should be fired for even suggesting that. Looks like something Sega/Capcom would do.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The alien invasion shyt is cool I won't lie about that. But the westernized Link with the motorcycle/guitar......someone should be fired for even suggesting that. Looks like something Sega/Capcom would do.
likehow they fukked up sonic

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Nintendo said fukk it and

merged the timelines. King describes Sealing War (Downfall), Zelda references the Twilight Realm (Child), Ruto and Nabooru are mentioned as sages (Adult).

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
how u gonna enjoy this game ? u damn near spoiled everything for yaself
There are three different endings. I want the best ending. No one has the best ending so far. It will probably take several weeks to get the best ending. To get the best ending you have to collect all 18 memories and some of the hints for the memory locations are vague. For example one is given only as a hint by a random NPC during a sidequest.