It's as good as Nintendogs.:blessed:

The front cover is dope as hell tho.
6Ex9U9c.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If I'm to show the Nintendo Switch and Zelda off to friends, family and associates, I at least want them to see how large the map is.
Bruh :stop: you have an obsession. The game looks fantastic, so your family and friends will see that and enjoy it if you actually put the controller down and allow them to play it too :ufdup:

The size of the map is not something they would care about either, you know why? Because most people would fall under that category, and if they did care, they wouldn't need you to point that out then would they :ufdup: I'm glad you're Cookie monster excited. You might wanna tone it down just 2 notches, what's 2 notches amongst friends :manny:
Will we ever get a new fable :mjcry:
We will not unless they revive fable legends. I swear it was an epic game, looked better than most games out now, I had a blast for the 3/4 hours I played it. I have no idea why they cancelled it when it was basically done already.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Bruh :stop: you have an obsession. The game looks fantastic, so your family and friends will see that and enjoy it if you actually put the controller down and allow them to play it too :ufdup:

The size of the map is not something they would care about either, you know why? Because most people would fall under that category, and if they did care, they wouldn't need you to point that out then would they :ufdup: I'm glad you're Cookie monster excited. You might wanna tone it down just 2 notches, what's 2 notches amongst friends :manny:

We will not unless they revive fable legends. I swear it was an epic game, looked better than most games out now, I had a blast for the 3/4 hours I played it. I have no idea why they cancelled it when it was basically done already.
what was fable legends about?
was it a spinoff?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
what was fable legends about?
was it a spinoff?
It was 5 player, 4 hero's and one person who controls the villain. It didn't play like evolve which had a similar premise but the difference was fable was still an RPG with a vast world to explore. The villain couldn't control characters either, just the environ and which characters would attack. Basically, it was a fable version of fantasy Star online :francis:

And they nailed it, I didn't have higher expectations for the game, never finished any fable game, but enjoyed 1,2, journey. Anyways, I was blown away at how good it was. The very next day is when they announced it was being cancelled :sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
Anyone had any updates from their BestBuy order? My special edition still says preordered while the Switch has been "preparing."

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would be sick if masks are in the game. Transformation masks like in MM.

I like this idea, or something similar. I downloaded MM on monday on VC and have been playing, I thought the masks were a gimmick at first, but they are necessary to progress in the storyline.

This game has cartoon cell-shaded graphics. In other words, it's timeless. Wind Waker for Gamecube still looks good.

Cell shaded games stand the test of time.

Photorealistic games, haven't.

You're right about that. I think thats why WW gets so much burn in my crib is because its easy on the eyes. TP is just as fun for me, but its not the prettiest thing to look at. Then again I dont have the HD I still have the disc.

They have SS on BC for $20 but I have to use wii controls and its not hd. if they drop ss hd im all in, otherwise i might as well use the disc version. I'll probably play SS after i beat mm and botw, so basically 3-4 years.