The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone know if you can transfer VC content from wii and wii u to switch? I might just go all in and cop a switch because now that im playing through MM, the ability to play VC on the go sounds mad worth it to me.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
C52m5QqWMAEfYSN.jpg

Leaked

Type of game lol

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Bruh :stop: you have an obsession. The game looks fantastic, so your family and friends will see that and enjoy it if you actually put the controller down and allow them to play it too :ufdup:

The size of the map is not something they would care about either, you know why? Because most people would fall under that category, and if they did care, they wouldn't need you to point that out then would they :ufdup: I'm glad you're Cookie monster excited. You might wanna tone it down just 2 notches, what's 2 notches amongst friends :manny:

We will not unless they revive fable legends. I swear it was an epic game, looked better than most games out now, I had a blast for the 3/4 hours I played it. I have no idea why they cancelled it when it was basically done already.
For bragging rights, you unlock as much as you can before showing folks.

That's just how OG Gamers roll.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I like this idea, or something similar. I downloaded MM on monday on VC and have been playing, I thought the masks were a gimmick at first, but they are necessary to progress in the storyline.

You're right about that. I think thats why WW gets so much burn in my crib is because its easy on the eyes. TP is just as fun for me, but its not the prettiest thing to look at. Then again I dont have the HD I still have the disc.

They have SS on BC for $20 but I have to use wii controls and its not hd. if they drop ss hd im all in, otherwise i might as well use the disc version. I'll probably play SS after i beat mm and botw, so basically 3-4 years.
yeah its cause we grew up watching cartoons. the cell shaded animation reminds me of some anime and disney movies that still look good to this day. plus the soundtrack being epic helps alot.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Game Map and Every Shrine!

Full size - 24000 x 20000 pixels (145 MB)

Reduced size - 2400 x 2000 pixels
https://goo.gl/photos/gKhiDe3xBjL5krDL7

Overview map with segment numbers and borders - 2400 x 2000 pixels
https://goo.gl/photos/HkbtaiVJSvb3RN1k7

Full size with segment borders - 24000 x 20000 pixels (145 MB)

Click thread the link for shrine locations

Fully detailed map leaked (without any map markings/annotations) - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Message Board for Nintendo Switch - GameFAQs

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game's development past was very....interesting.:skip:
C527vDVVAAAIGp8.jpg

6OE7pEsQ3DHtc2k7P5RZ2xXH2c1wK.jpg

C528JJ-U0AEdFsn.jpg:large
The invasion shyt could still be pulled off on some side story alternate DLC.

The last pic is just another tired ass American/whitewashed Japanese game with the convenient "Link's not human" excuse ready.