The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I used to find the highest nearby tower, building, tree, mountain etc and just paraglide from there.
I got a question for you
Or anybody else that can answer it.

I haven't touched the main quest yet.
Didnt even go see impa :skip:
Was tired of getting one shotted by mf bokoblins so i used with a playstyle that went

Climb a tower
Open up the regional Map
Find and beat every shrine in the Area
No matter how difficult(Finding and fighting a hinox in the dark was some bullshyt)
Repeat step one

The only towers left are Gerudo and wasteland

Im smacking around level IV guardians now
(That 1st Major test of strength was:sadcam:)
I already have the master sword.

My question is this
What happens if i storm castle hyrule right mf now:russ:

Will it affect my main game?
Its alotta treasure in that bihh i want right now, fukk a postgame

I want that hylian shield:birdman:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I got a question for you

Was tired of getting one shotted by mf bokoblins so i used with a playstyle that went

Climb a tower
Open up the regional Map
No matter how difficult(Finding and fighting a hinox in the dark was some bullshyt)
Repeat step one

My question is this

As long as you don't enter the room where Ganon is you can roam Castle Hyrule freely.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I got a question for you

Climb a tower
Open up the regional Map
Repeat step one

My question is this

I think Impa gives u an upgrade.

beating ganon doesnt affect main game. Your save file always starts where you left off right before fighting ganon.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I know it takes time to work on a game, but does anyone feel like its a waste of quarantine to not release BOTW 2 during this time? Like damn if it could release now, I would have soooo much time to play it.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
I know it takes time to work on a game, but does anyone feel like its a waste of quarantine to not release BOTW 2 during this time? Like damn if it could release now, I would have soooo much time to play it.

You have Animal Crossing instead.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
The best thing about botw is exploring the map and apparently they using the same one for botw 2 and that makes me kinda nervous that that element of exploration would be missing

I’ve seen a lot of fans say this too, and I don’t understand.
The map may be the same, but the content would no doubt be different and new.
To add to it we have no idea how much time has passed between the events of BotW and its sequel, so landmarks can be altered, towns can grow to new sizes, redecorated.
More towns, a rebuilt Hyrule Castle.
We saw a little of pre-Calamity Hyrule in cut scenes, we played through post-Calamity Hyrule, and now we’ll probably get to play through a free of Calamity, rebuilding Hyrule. If done right, Nintendo can knock it out of the park by showing us the fruits of our labor from the first game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ve seen a lot of fans say this too, and I don’t understand.
The map may be the same, but the content would no doubt be different and new.
To add to it we have no idea how much time has passed between the events of BotW and its sequel, so landmarks can be altered, towns can grow to new sizes, redecorated.
More towns, a rebuilt Hyrule Castle.
We saw a little of pre-Calamity Hyrule in cut scenes, we played through post-Calamity Hyrule, and now we’ll probably get to play through a free of Calamity, rebuilding Hyrule. If done right, Nintendo can knock it out of the park by showing us the fruits of our labor from the first game.

I just don’t see how can possibly top the first game. It’s not gonna have the same wonder and awe next time around on the same map even if things slightly change

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I just don’t see how can possibly top the first game. It’s not gonna have the same wonder and awe next time around on the same map even if things slightly change

I don’t think this is gonna top Breath of the Wild even with a new map because of how drastic of a change BotW is for the Zelda formula.
There is still a ton of things we don’t know, so I can only say that for me personally, I would be very intrigued to re-explore this world through the lens of a saved Hyrule rebuilding and repopulating itself.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t think this is gonna top Breath of the Wild even with a new map because of how drastic of a change BotW is for the Zelda formula.
There is still a ton of things we don’t know, so I can only say that for me personally, I would be very intrigued to re-explore this world through the lens of a saved Hyrule rebuilding and repopulating itself.

I just want to fight or see a real Gannon this time. I think we will because they find his corpse in the teaser

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It can be done. They don’t even have to do anything new. They can simply rehash old concepts such as:

1.) The Dark World /Twilight World / Lorule.

2.) Imagine if you had to rebuild more than just Tarrey Town.

4.) Add more dungeons.

5.) Add more islands. Map Expansion.

1ca4ff5197d94f0f820d634ce1a9a06f.jpeg