The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I remember trying to get this Korok for about an hour and this dude does it within 30 seconds. If you think I’m mad go read the comments...I did stasis golf, octo balloons... didn’t think to build a fukkin tree bridge. Or did I? Actually I think I did but It kept falling the wrong way so I had to do it several times.

Best thing about this game is how puzzles can be solved more than one way. And sometimes the fastest and easiest way gets discovered much later.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
This. fukking. RAIN!!!

Who tf designed this shyt like this?:stopitslime:

Soon as you set your path on a target...boom non-stop fukking rain outta nowhere

CP3_da_OG

Pro
Daps
Just started this game. Just got the paraglider and trying to find one of the 4 divine beasts. Went to the desert first, at the Yiga clan hideout now. Only have 4 hearts, keep dying like shyt. Should I have went somewhere else first?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This. fukking. RAIN!!!

Who tf designed this shyt like this?:stopitslime:

Soon as you set your path on a target...boom non-stop fukking rain outta nowhere
You can still climb in rain. After every 5 steps, jump. When you slip down, youve still make progress compared to not jumping. Also switch to your climbing gear.

You can also climb this way

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Made it to Zora's Domain a few days back but haven't had time to play since :stopitslime:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just started this game. Just got the paraglider and trying to find one of the 4 divine beasts. Went to the desert first, at the Yiga clan hideout now. Only have 4 hearts, keep dying like shyt. Should I have went somewhere else first?
The Divine Beasts themselves aren't too far off in terms of difficulty but the areas surrounding them do vary in difficulty. Gerudo desert is probably one of the more challenging areas in the game but in the end the key is to seek out shrines and get your hearts and stamina up.

Either way, the Divine Beast in Zora's Domain is probably the easiest, and since its quest line starts very close to Kakariko village it always felt like the game tries to point you towards it as well without forcing your hand.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
You can still climb in rain. After every 5 steps, jump. When you slip down, youve still make progress compared to not jumping. Also switch to your climbing gear.

You can also climb this way

Good lookin out. I figured out that Endura Mushroom+ Endura Carrot recipe and it hasnt been an issue since.

The developers knew what they were doing with that.:russ:

"Boy that shrine sholl is high up there huh? Thats a tough climb but the sky is clear, you got this.:mjgrin:
Be a shame if it started raining tho.....":troll: