The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I want some Wind Waker pajamas, dammit.

I will never understand this whole amiibo thing. I have no reason to have a bunch of little toys around my house. Why Nintendo didn't make these as trading cards is beyond me. I would've been happy to pay a little loot to have some cool cards on a keychain or in a little card book. For those of you who make your own amiibos, do you have to put the printed stickers on a certain kind of paper or get them laminated or something?

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps

I will never understand this whole amiibo thing. I have no reason to have a bunch of little toys around my house. Why Nintendo didn't make these as trading cards is beyond me. I would've been happy to pay a little loot to have some cool cards on a keychain or in a little card book. For those of you who make your own amiibos, do you have to put the printed stickers on a certain kind of paper or get them laminated or something?

Just buy a set of cards online. You can buy entire sets for $20.00

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

I paid like 4 bucks 100 stickers they were blank.
I stuck them in a pocket size notebook, two to a sheet

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I bet TOTS is making most of us more skilled. I never even thought to use Stasis on enemies b/c it's so fast, so why bother? Now I can see where every second counts. I'm also cooking now outside of the Trials when I used to not do so. Unfortunately, I have to stop myself from picking up rusty broadswords when I'm playing for real.

Re: Thunder Helm will protect you from lightning. It will NOT, however, protect your horse.

God bless the Travel Medallion. It's great to have a nice little BRB kind of resource, rather than trying to get back to the approximate location.

Majora's Mask? Maaaaaan. I did all that grinding to afford those Kilton masks and the Majora's Mask shields you from Moblins, Bokoblins AND Lizalfos for free. (Not sure about Lynels.)

Korok mask? Meh. I hear the shaking and tweeing and I STILL don't give a fukk.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I bet TOTS is making most of us more skilled. I never even thought to use Stasis on enemies b/c it's so fast, so why bother? Now I can see where every second counts. I'm also cooking now outside of the Trials when I used to not do so. Unfortunately, I have to stop myself from picking up rusty broadswords when I'm playing for real.

Re: Thunder Helm will protect you from lightning. It will NOT, however, protect your horse.

God bless the Travel Medallion. It's great to have a nice little BRB kind of resource, rather than trying to get back to the approximate location.

Majora's Mask? Maaaaaan. I did all that grinding to afford those Kilton masks and the Majora's Mask shields you from Moblins, Bokoblins AND Lizalfos for free. (Not sure about Lynels.)

Korok mask? Meh. I hear the shaking and tweeing and I STILL don't give a fukk.
The mask Didn't work for me on the coliseum lynel lol

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I found the Shrine where you have to bait the lighting to break open the shrine. There's another one in that same area, but I can't seem to find it. so I decided just follow Letty on her journey, but a damn Yiga clan member came out of nowhere and I tried to kill him too close to the edge of the bridge and fell. I tried to climb back to Letty and it started raining right away. beat the yiga clan member, and found a better route back to the spot where I was... Letty was gone. :mjcry:

Went back to Hateno village to dye my rubber pants the same colour as my rubber suit, and then bought a house.

:troll: fukk the Yiga clan. Gonna go back and find that damn shrine.