The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took this past weekend off (Saturday, Sunday) from this game. I tried to play this Monday morning and my eyes started hurting. Got a massive headache and went to sleep. Guess I'll be back on it tomorrow or Wednesday. I need another hobby.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
So the master sword is :trash: ?

:gucci:
it's not the strongest weapon in the game and nowhere near it and it doesnt break but its power can get drained so for a while you won't be able to use it....it's kinda retarded some shyt they do is this game it kinda feels like they went the MG5 route as far as open world but i think they do have more sidequests than MG5 IDK but the master sword should be un fukkwitable smh even the big goron sword is stronger

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:russ: i just did this shrine where it was kinda like golf and u gotta hit those little metal balls with and get it in the whole so i kept fukkin up cuz either i was hittin it too strong or not enough so what i decided to do was hit it enough times and then as the ball is about to fly i just in front of it and let the ball skip off my shield and it went in both times the shrine is called mirro shaz shrine

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
idk where the official switch thread is but watch this vid guys

but skip to 2:20 if u wanna see the best 2 options i think ima order one but the ratings for it are kinda trash

I bought the anker 26800+, it's near the maximum size that we're allowed to travel with on airplanes.

Also, check out this article about usb-c cords before purchasing one, as it appears that there is not a set standard on their charging amperages, yet

Google engineer leaves scathing reviews of dodgy USB Type-C cables on Amazon

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
How Breath of the Wild Failed Us When It Comes To Trans Identity

By making our hero grimace at the sight of a trans woman’s face in a consequence-free scenario, Nintendo makes it clear that they find my identity both illegitimate and humorous.

Actually, I think it's pretty clear that Nintendo doesn't give two fukks about your identity, as does most of the world. Sheesh.

The best words you can hear in this game: "By entering this place, you have already proven your worth." THANK. GOD.
:blessed:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
_tlVwJAGpX10ORKOu4D8J2eMmbil6iBCI6-wAZecOP0.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i laughed at 999 unread messages from Princess Zelda

Ganon liking the post also cracked me up.

this shyt is on point

i'm at hyrule castle in the game but i have no plans on beating it. i just came to loot the castle. i killed some enemies, took their shyt, found some koroks, ead zelda's diary, cracked some pots in her room, and peaked in and saw ganon fat blob ass then walked right back out before the cutscene could be triggered. dope ass game.

i'm leaving when i'm done to go back to doing some shrines.

fukking guardians are a pain in the ass even tho the master sword be fukking em up its that they are up on high up ledges