The Legend of Korra

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Zaheer snatched his soul. :ohhh:

Zaheer didn't have to do Aiwei like that. The Mists of Lost Souls is not a place to fukk with. That shyt comes back on you three-fold. My buddy said Aiwei would be alright, though, because he's a TruthSeeker. The Mists can't fool him. I was like, though, what if Aiwei doesn't know the truths within himself?

And now the spirits were trying to tell Korra and Asami what was really going down.... what if Aiwei was the one who sent the spirits, and the one who wanted Korra to be there? He claimed to know he wasn't followed... that's impossible, he's a TruthSeeker. He's not stupid. He was taught by Toph herself how to differentiate the various rhythms of the body and mind.

I hope he comes out of the Mists with a vengeance, laughing like a fool, with an army of saved souls because that's what he wanted all along.

Probably won't happen, though.

As for the fight, the waterbender girl almost drowned Bolin. That was fukked up.

Why were the Queen's men following Korra and Asami, instead of taking out the Red Lotus? (That scene was pretty good, I thought Asami was brainwashed at first.)

Were the mover fans really fans, or was that their cover to get close to Mako and Bolin?

Mako still continues to impress as a detective.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Whoa what does the breh breh suppose to mean? You think it's good Pete Wrigley? Cause I see you have 433 daps recieved and this is my first day as a member on this site.

Breh means brother, man, dude, fam.

Daps are a gesture of respect in the real world. You can't give a real dap online, so the word has to do.

Korra is fantastic this season, top to bottom, voice actors and animators and storyboarders, and Nickolodean can EABOD for treating it like trash.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Good ass episode. Red Lotus arent to be fukked with. Zaheer snatchin souls, Brown dude shooting lava all over the place, cripple chick drownin Bolin with no fukks given. :banderas: They really put a lot of thought into these villains. Their back story is well done. Really feeling this season thus far. Can't wait to see Zaheer go into Ba Sing Se and break Korra out. Hopefully the Earth Queen gets that work.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good ass episode. Red Lotus arent to be fukked with. Zaheer snatchin souls, Brown dude shooting lava all over the place, cripple chick drownin Bolin with no fukks given. :banderas: They really put a lot of thought into these villains. Their back story is well done. Really feeling this season thus far. Can't wait to see Zaheer go into Ba Sing Se and break Korra out. Hopefully the Earth Queen gets that work.

She ate bosco :to: she deserves anything coming to her :demonic:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good episode, nice to (kind of) know what the motives of the Red Lotus are. They're basically crazy Libertarians. :bryan:

After this episode I'm even more convinced that Su is in league with them, especially with how she was talking about how there shouldn't be an Earth Queen (sounds like Red Lotus ideology).

Anybody else think old!Toph is going to show up in the season finale and save the day?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
When the rock prison showed up and captured Asami and Korra I thought it was Toph coming to the rescue :krs::blessed:
But then it turned out to be that hoe ass earth queen's goons :why:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just watched this commercial free on NICK.com. maybe adblock blocked these commercials some were talking about, but it was perfect on NICK.com for me:yeshrug:

Same for me with the commercials not showing up. I know a lot of people are upset that Nick took this off the air and put it online but I'm looking at it like this, as long as I can see the episodes, on my own timeline and without commercials I'm good. If they stop showing it at all then I'll bytch and moan.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Varrick would be too predictable. :heh:

Su kind of fits...not only did she encourage Korra to do exactly what would be most likely to get her caught, but she also has a history of hanging out with criminals. And we're supposed to believe that her top advisor or whatever was in league with the Red Lotus for years (remember, they were in jail for 14 years) and Su didn't know anything about it? :childplease:

But then again maybe I'm bugging. A lot of people thought Asami was an Equalist and she ended up being a legit good guy. :manny:

I'm damn sure she was a red lotus, but probably disagrees with their methods

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
This season has been :ohlawd:

The Red Lotus are too gully and Zahir is straight up :demonic:

I don't think Su is in on it otherwise she wouldn't have let her daughter go off to train at the Northern Air Temple. I can't until the rescue mission for Korra happens and my boy Kai comes with a shaved head looking like a young Aang :banderas: