The Legend of Korra

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
The bigger tragedy is that Sokka never hooked up with Toph. She was crushing on him hard.
Can't forget this a family show,whatever extracurriculars they got up to in the time skip is none of our business though:sas2:

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Katara comes thru in the end.

I'm finally able to admit this:

I've never been so shook up by an ending to a character's story as I was for Azula. :mjcry: :to:

Truth be told, she kinda deserved her eventual end and was clearly losing her grip on reality and wanted to burn down the entire EK, but still, easily one of the most non-mortal tragic downfalls in all of TV history.
Undisputed #1 for western animation. No contest.

Never thought I'd be so shook up by a fukking children's cartoon (and one I gave the:camby: to at first because it wasn't as fast paced DB with my short-attention span having ass).

Last edited:

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Oh almost forgot to mention:

For anyone's that read The Search, I'm only through part 1, but should I continue? Is it worth it?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oh almost forgot to mention:

For anyone's that read The Search, I'm only through part 1, but should I continue? Is it worth it?

Well, I mean, if you're interested in knowing what happened to Zuko's mom then it's worth it. That's really all it's about. No huge fights or deaths or anything, but I was glad to see that finally get explained.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Well, I mean, if you're interested in knowing what happened to Zuko's mom then it's worth it. That's really all it's about. No huge fights or deaths or anything, but I was glad to see that finally get explained.

It's been about a couple years since I've read it or even fukked with the Avatar Universe (long overdue to get back into the loop), but I recall being like :lupe: at the thought of the fire siblings seeing their mom again.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I think Katara used the water that was near them and froze Azula, then tied her up with chains so she couldn't get free.

Edit:

azula is so bad she right next to tenten as the baddest bytch in cartoon history, IMO:ohlawd:

kishi/ mike and bryan knew what they were doing when they drew these paags :noah:

sexy_tenten_render_by_king_sniper_dj-d5tke6r.png

azula_for_vampkiller83_by_jordanmead.jpg