The Legend of Korra

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Zaheer might be the favorite villain in the whole series.

My nikka learned bending in two weeks and put hands on guards who been doing that shyt their whole life on some prodigal son time. :banderas:

Then when he finally did what needed to be done, and took the oxygen out that Earth Queen's mouth? :wow: :damn: :banderas:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

My nikka learned bending in two weeks and put hands on guards who been doing that shyt their whole life on some prodigal son time. :banderas:

Then when he finally did what needed to be done, and took the oxygen out that Earth Queen's mouth? :wow: :damn: :banderas:
he been on avatar aang dikk. his fighting style was based around air bending, but he was never able to actually bend. So when he got the ability he already knew the right technique and shyt, but then TENZIN the gawd showed the nikka what years of training REALLY look like :blessed:

but zahheer was my favorite character outside of AMON the GAWD:5-0: and Korra :shaq:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
images
official art from the creators :francis:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps

Book 3 as whole stands out to me:banderas:
The art/animation:banderas:
Music:banderas:
fight scenes:banderas:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
images
official art from the creators :francis:
:francis: ..... cacs i used to never believe the gay agenda until i saw that Nikon commercial, but they really want to make sure we cant spread our seeds and make more kids... Korra is a Black women with a cac....:scust:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

anoia:

element-of-change:

best earthbender in the world: toph uses earthbending to counter powerful magic used by a spirit from another dimension

I firmly believe this is the GREATEST and most extensive display of Earthbending we have ever witnessed.

Depending how you see this scene, Toph is either resisting the interdimensional pull of a vortex Wan Shi Tong opened to transport this MASSIVE building or she is SINGLE-HANDEDLY holding the entire thing up from one of its SMALLEST TURRETS

Can you even fathom?

Literally no greater amount of Earth has ever been manipulated so solidly by an Earthbender on screen. Toph is holding the ENTIRE EDIFICE SECURELY IN PLACE WHILE ONLY TOUCHING THE TINIEST TIP OF IT. WHAT A POWERHOUSE!!!!

and that was with her not knowing how to properly ground herself in sand

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

anoia:

element-of-change:

best earthbender in the world: toph uses earthbending to counter powerful magic used by a spirit from another dimension

I firmly believe this is the GREATEST and most extensive display of Earthbending we have ever witnessed.

Depending how you see this scene, Toph is either resisting the interdimensional pull of a vortex Wan Shi Tong opened to transport this MASSIVE building or she is SINGLE-HANDEDLY holding the entire thing up from one of its SMALLEST TURRETS

Can you even fathom?

Literally no greater amount of Earth has ever been manipulated so solidly by an Earthbender on screen. Toph is holding the ENTIRE EDIFICE SECURELY IN PLACE WHILE ONLY TOUCHING THE TINIEST TIP OF IT. WHAT A POWERHOUSE!!!!

and that was with her not knowing how to properly ground herself in sand
that badger mole training :wow:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Toph, Katara, and Azula are the BAMFs of A:TLA :salute:

EDIT: The whole series