The Legend of Korra

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Thats like saying you gotta be a lavabender to be a master.
Exacty. I got a question for the people in this forum :patrice:

What other possible subskills do you think are possible. Not ones that exist, but ones that are possible? What else could you do with water, air, earth and fire. Hypothetically speaking? :win:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I think certain air benders might be able to produce poisonous gasses. Goes against their philosophy.

Maybe Firebender could combust items at will? Use particles in items to make them explode? Like a more precise version of Zaheer's thot.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

What other possible subskills do you think are possible. Not ones that exist, but ones that are possible? What else could you do with water, air, earth and fire. Hypothetically speaking? :win:

Airbenders should be able to create a near perfect vacuum. :lupe:

Sooo, what was Sokka's legacy ? :sadcam:

nikka died with no seed :mjcry:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I think Bloodbending falls under the same category as Azula's Blue Fuego tbh
Nah, can't be. Because bending is a skill that can be learned. And taught.

Her blue flame was unique to her. And it didnt come until she was older. Because in the TLA flashbacks when her and ZUko were kids, her flames were still orange.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why: I said master water bender. We've seen master water benders. They're called blood benders. We gone act like Mako shooting lightning is something the average bender could do? What has that armless chick done with water the others haven't?​
They showed in the first season of LOK that lightning bending isnt particularly special in this era. Mako worked in a factory with a bunch of other lighting benders as his job. If a bunch of people bend lightning as their job, it can't be that difficult

Like someone else just said, I wanna see a fire bender perfect the combustion bending that Zaheer's girl was using without needing the third eye thing. Like by causing explosion just with their hands while still being able to do normal firebending

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I'm bout to go watch season 1 of LOK again. I need to rewatch the piffery of Amon :wow:
I'd be down for rewatching TLA or LOK with this thread. They're doing it over at r/TheLastAirbender next month. Rewatch the episodes at a set time and discuss shyt. Things you noticed etc :win:

Amon was the first time I noticed how dark LOK was. I didnt' expect it, but he started the themes that we know about LOK today.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd be down for rewatching TLA or LOK with this thread. They're doing it over at r/TheLastAirbender next month. Rewatch the episodes at a set time and discuss shyt. Things you noticed etc :win:

Amon was the first time I noticed how dark LOK was. I didnt' expect it, but he started the themes that we know about LOK today.
Yea, it kinda hides it because it supernatural, but taking someones bending is some sick shyt. Thats like taking someones sight away. Also, they were legit trying to start a revolution on some Nazi shyt

& yea, I'd be down for an Avatar rewatch session too

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Yea, it kinda hides it because it supernatural, but taking someones bending is some sick shyt. Thats like taking someones sight away. Also, they were legit trying to start a revolution on some Nazi shyt
:wtf: Yo your right. Taking someones bending away is creepy. And the way he did it, execution style was type creepy too. On their knees looking like they're having their souls sucked out of them.
latest

I know. He just gave on creep vibes in general. I mean look at this nikka

latest

If I saw this nikka in an Alley, I'd want no problems. shyt really looks creepy.

Plus. I don't feel like I really got to enjoy season 1 of LOK. Back then I was still comparing it to TLA and basing my opinions on it off of TLA. Im probably going to enjoy it more this time around. I think if they knew that Nickelodeon was going to extend LOK, they would have made Amon survive. Because originally they thought it was going to a miniseries. So they killed him off. Had they known, season 2 probably would have contained Amon. Or maybe Season 3 with a combination of Amon, Zaheer and the red lotus. With Amon and Zaheer clashing because their ideological opposites :blackbands:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: Yo your right. Taking someones bending away is creepy. And the way he did it, execution style was type creepy too. On their knees looking like they're having their souls sucked out of them.
latest

I know. He just gave on creep vibes in general. I mean look at this nikka

latest

If I saw this nikka in an Alley, I'd want no problems. shyt really looks creepy.

Plus. I don't feel like I really got to enjoy season 1 of LOK. Back then I was still comparing it to TLA and basing my opinions on it off of TLA. Im probably going to enjoy it more this time around. I think if they knew that Nickelodeon was going to extend LOK, they would have made Amon survive. Because originally they thought it was going to a miniseries. So they killed him off. Had they known, season 2 probably would have contained Amon. Or maybe Season 3 with a combination of Amon, Zaheer and the red lotus. With Amon and Zaheer clashing because their ideological opposites :blackbands:
Yea Amon's voice & his mask helped the intimidation factor, he had all the good aspects of a villian.
& yea I was also comparing season 1 too TLA so i didn't like it as much. I also hated Korra as a character in season 1. Every episode I'd have those "What the fukk is she thinking? :what:" moments. I didn't like going from innocent Aang to her

& looking at the episodes list, I just noticed the worst season had the most episode (14) smh

Last edited: