Last edited:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
batarr gonna find toph in the swamp like
tumblr_inline_nf2fc8oNXZ1qikdr9.gif

but getting on topic I was hoping they would put Wu on ice for a while after dropping him off but he's gonna be in the next episode too:beli:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Back on topic, I think the only thing holding back Bolin and his lavabending is the fact that he doesn't want to kill/maim anybody. And I guess the fact that they probably wouldn't show anybody actually getting hit with lava and melted.

But if Bolin was on some :demonic: shyt he'd be pretty scary IMO.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Back on topic, I think the only thing holding back Bolin and his lavabending is the fact that he doesn't want to kill/maim anybody. And I guess the fact that they probably wouldn't show anybody actually getting hit with lava and melted.

But if Bolin was on some :demonic: shyt he'd be pretty scary IMO.
he's gotten better :ehh:

but so far he hasn't shown the level of mastery ghazan had like when ha made a lava shuriken and cut himself out of his prison cell
s3DOsta.gif

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
he's gotten better :ehh:

but so far he hasn't shown the level of mastery ghazan had like when ha made a lava shuriken and cut himself out of his prison cell
s3DOsta.gif

Hes definitely gotten better, but like i said before, I dont think hes got the creativity to come up with shyt like that on his own. He just needs to be trained by a lava bending master.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Hes definitely gotten better, but like i said before, I dont think hes got the creativity to come up with shyt like that on his own. He just needs to be trained by a lava bending master.

he's the only living lava bender:skip:

the past three years he hasn't had a reason to use it extensively so he can still get better now that's he's broken off from kuvira