The Legend of Korra

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
At first, I just thought the stuff about Asami throwing the puss at Korra was just Coli humour but after watching today's episode, it's definitely there :ohhh:

Bolin should be unstoppable with the lava bending. I'm glad this episode showed his capabilities.

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Toph bout to take out this whole squad of Earth kingdom scum by herself forcing Kuvira to retreat. Kuvira will then try to invade and conquer the whole forest and its inhabitants because she wants to have total control.

Loving Varrick and Bolin together. Straight comedy, but gives Bolin a chance to step up to show that hes more than just a punch line. Showing what hes made of leading people.

Glad that Korra getting some W's now. Showing some growth in her abilities and as a character. She bout to start stacking more W's in a row to build up against that Kuvira rematch.

Bolin with lava bending can't handle a patrol team.

I feel bad for my boy

Bolin was fighting 3 patrol team mechs at once. I think he was holding his own against those odds for a while. I just dont think he has the creativity that someone like Kuvira has to be an elite fighter.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:whoo: at Korra and Kasami giving off the :shaq: vibes. Mako ole third wheel ass nikka
001tPDd.jpg

FluidEdibleGalapagossealion.gif

OR

SickSlimyGoldfinch.gif

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I honestly hope they don't bog this season down with any korra romance :scust:

mako and korra was a failed experiment even when they were together the relationship just didn't seem genuine:camby:
if they get back together at the end of the series it'll be b/c the writers put themselves in a corner by making mako the only guy other than bolin close to korra's age

asami and korra isnt gonna happen but it's funny seeing the writers put in moments where their relationship could be perceived as being able to turn into something more

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Kuvira done fukked up. But watch some fukkery bullshyt occur to where Toph either gives up on purpose of she loses.

But ain't no way she gonna just let them cut up that tree. Toph better give her that work or I'll be pissed

Daps
Dat blush tho :scheme:

LMAO @ Bolin's military voice

Varrick/Bolin are a good team

Adolf Kuvira finna get introduced to Toph Russia :whew:

Toph gonna get nerfed for that Korra/Kuvira II

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I think Toph might die. It should happened to put her daughters on the edge to kill Kuvira