The Legend of Korra

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Got a feeling the end will be some Matrix shyt and there will be no more Avatar.

I don't think the avatar cycle will go on forever. Brehs here gave me the :dahell: when I said with how the world is advancing there probably won't be a need for the avatar and with new tech peeps could figure out how to take the avatar out for good. Azula, Ozai, Unalaq, and Zaheer all got real close to ending the cycle.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
There's one episode next week, then the last 4 will be released at the same time.

Two weeks until the end, brehs :mjcry:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_ne4kbyelNi1rcx61zo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ness3aFRKt1r0tjypo1_1280.png

:beli: throw away ep.

why couldn't they release two:mjcry:
read this http://www.thecoli.com/posts/11015742/

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when you cut the budget for the last season. fukking Nick. That was the worst episode in the history of Avatar. At least the Ember Island Players episode from TLA was entertaining and funny. In fact... this is by far the weakest season so far. I feel sorry for them.

Build up suspense just to waste it on a recap episode brehs

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Yeah this was a meh episode, but it did have some good laughs.

Zaheer to Vaatu- "I'm glad I was able to catch you at home" :troll:

Varrick's story was pretty funny as well.

I feel like the romance recap was a way for the creators to poke fun at how ridiculous the love triangle was.

All in all, this lighthearted episode was needed because these next few weeks:whoo:
I foresee much outrage and tears being shed once Empress Kuivira hands Toph that L. :wow:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Yeah this was a meh episode, but it did have some good laughs.

Zaheer to Vaatu- "I'm glad I was able to catch you at home" :troll:

Varrick's story was pretty funny as well.

I feel like the romance recap was a way for the creators to poke fun at how ridiculous the love triangle was.

All in all, this lighthearted episode was needed because these next few weeks:whoo:
I foresee much outrage and tears being shed once Empress Kuivira hands Toph that L. :wow:
yeah the call scene between the villains was pretty funny. it's nice how they acknowledged unalaq was the worst villain too