The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This show is azz. Reminds me of 4400 from back in the day. But that shoe was more entertaining.

Andie MacDowell's daughter was the only bright spot

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This sh1t boring.

How old is Andie McDowell's daughter doe:shaq:
Hell naw.I want her mama, she the freak.
hqdefault.jpg

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I enjoyed the pilot...its interesting and it really made me think if I were put in that situation, how would I react? Really, if my family member one day disappeared in front of my eyes, how would I live the rest of my life? How would I move on? That's the best part of the show to me: the mystery of moving on after such an event. I like the character's actions because they seem realistic...will continue to watch as this show could become amazing if done right

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yo......:wow:
That shyt was good as hell. ADHD trolls might as well :camby:

Man you really got put yourself into their situation and that shyt hits ya hard. "I'm not greedy....I'm not asking for that perfect day.....just give me that horrible Saturday where we were all together" :to:

Really looking forward to the rest of the season now. Gonna be a slow burner for sure, after this season if it gets renewed I really hope they put a plan in place to end it and keep the pacing correct.

If anyone is reading this debating whether to watch, I don't think it is really gonna be a water cooler type show so you may benefit from just waiting till the season ends and watching it all back to back.

I'm gonna be there every Sunday though :win:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yo......:wow:
That shyt was good as hell. ADHD trolls might as well :camby:

Man you really got put yourself into their situation and that shyt hits ya hard. "I'm not greedy....I'm not asking for that perfect day.....just give me that horrible Saturday where we were all together" :to:

Really looking forward to the rest of the season now. Gonna be a slow burner for sure, after this season if it gets renewed I really hope they put a plan in place to end it and keep the pacing correct.

If anyone is reading this debating whether to watch, I don't think it is really gonna be a water cooler type show so you may benefit from just waiting till the season ends and watching it all back to back.

I'm gonna be there every Sunday though :win:

Real shyt breh, same thing I was thinking. if I were in their shoes, how the fukk would I go on? Day to day after that shyt? I couldn't even imagine fam

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I hate that I feel like my dislike for Damon Lindeolf is impeding my enjoyment of the show but I think it is. At this point the show has an interesting premise but I hope there is a logical explanation at the end of this :beli:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I hate that I feel like my dislike for Damon Lindeolf is impeding my enjoyment of the show but I think it is. At this point the show has an interesting premise but I hope there is a logical explanation at the end of this :beli:

More than likely there won't be. The show is not about the event itself, but how people are forced to move on with their lives after such an incredible experience...that's the real mystery: how to survive and live day after day after such a tragic event.