The Left Handed Thread

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
The left hand is a form of disrespect to the muslims. I remember back in the day I went to see MAsters of the Universe with my boy in high school and his fam. They offered me some popcorn, i reached over and they grabbed the bucket back.. i was like WTF. then they explained the whole left hand/right hand thing.... but the funny thing, my boy was left handed

Yeah, this is true. There is other cultures out there where shaking with the left hand is seen as disrespect.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This quote is from the Scientific American...

Left-handedness is, however, much more common among individuals with severe learning difficulties, such as mental retardation. A slightly higher proportion of left-handers have dyslexia or a stutter. Other problems, such as a higher rate of accidents reported in left-handers, mostly result from a world designed for the convenience of right-handers, with many tools not made for left-handed use. Although some people claim that a higher percentage of left-handers are exceptionally bright, large research studies do not support this idea.

Is It True That Left-Handed People Are Smarter Than Right-Handed People?: Scientific American

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
leftorium_400.jpg

lefties are da gawds on this earth :lawd: i'd hate to be another typical ass rightie :scusthov: