Daps
Reppin
6ix
word to Brandon Jennings and Avery Johnson
:wow:

:blessed:
*couldn't find a lefty baseball glove in gym class*
:sadcam:
Maaaaaaaaaan, it's still the same now! Few years ago I got back into baseball/softball, I'm :stylin: on the way to the sports store.

See a wall full of Easton/Rawlings/Nike gloves... I'm instantly like :blessed: as the rays from heaven shine on that side of the store. I feel like a kid all over again :gladbron:

I'm seeing like 5 styles I like. As I got through them, literally each one is labelled for righthand throwers (RH), as I continue to look through it's just RH/RH/RH/RH/RH..... :damn:

I go to the guy at the counter: "Hey, any gloves for lefties? :smile:"

He's like "yeah, man.. right here.."

No word of a lie this nikka had to bend down in the back corner of one of the pegs to shows me TWO, TWO! gloves I could choose from :sadbron:

It was a nice Easton one though so I took that sh!t but man.. there was hundreds on that wall :sadcam:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I guess I could be considered ambidextrous since I do some things with my left and others with my right. I write with my right but I drive with my left and open doors with my left too. Yet I eat meals with my right hand. Cant shoot for shyt with the left though.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Well I'm right handed, But I have a son and daughter and they are both left handed :leon:

I think I over compensated with my son though cause since he was 3 I've taught him how to dribble with his right hand so he would be good with both hands but now his right hand is dominant when it comes to ball handling and he can't ghandle as well with the left hand :stopitslime:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Being left handed is the shyt outside of scissors, ink smudges and I know nikkas used to struggle wit these in class

student-desk-thumb844709.jpg

But batting switch and fighting south paw >>>>

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:pachaha:
Being left handed is the shyt outside of scissors, ink smudges and I know nikkas used to struggle wit these in class

student-desk-thumb844709.jpg

But batting switch and fighting south paw >>>>

It killed me in college when you had the stadium style classrooms with like 8 left hand desk that were all on the end of the row. First, why are there so few, why do we have to relegated to the outskirts of class (dealing with the in and out traffic on top of that) plus there were always a$$hole right handed people in them so they could leave early or they sat next to it and used the left hand desk to store their food, books, backpack, etc :leostare:

fukk ANY RIGHT HANDED PEOPLE WHO DID THAT shyt