The Lead Attorney Analysis Of The Fani Willis Situation

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The comments in that superchat

:huhldup:

How did he cultivate such a maga audience?

with video titles like these, thats his target audience. scumbag :pacspit:

Code:
Crime Soars After NY Bail Reform | National Guard Response
NYC Mayor's U-Turn On NYC’s Sanctuary City Status After Migrant Crime Wave.
Fani Willis GPS & Cell Phone Data Revealed | What does it Prove?
Dolton Senior Trustee Calls Out Super Mayor In Explosive Interview.
Fani Willis's $20,000 Vacation Kickbacks Explained With Receipts.
Shocking | How Fani Willis' Secret Lover Was Discovered By Trump's Team.
Interview With Dolton Trustee Jason House Responds To Super Mayor | Part 1.
Supreme Court 9-0 Keeps Trump On Ballot. Reverses Colorado Ban.
Corrupt Judge Shoots Husband, Gets Acquitted Then Shoots Boyfriend.
Lawyers Breakdown FanI Willis Disqualification. @TheLeadAttorney @AVtothe7thpower
Super Mayor's Super Lies | Embarrassing Roland Martin Interview With Henyard.
NY Rep Claims There is No Migrant Crisis | Its All Racism.
On Duty Officer In Uniform Arrested For Shoplifting By Store Security.
NYC Gives $10K In Cash, Luxury Housing and Voting Rights To Migrants.
Cellphone Data Contradicts Fani Willis and Nathan Wade's Testimony.
Judge Caught Sleeping With Prosecutors During Murder Trials | Law License Lost.
Judge Resigns After Texting During Murder Trial About Helping Defendant and DA's Junk.
Super Mayor Accused Of The Attempted Murder Of A Trustee.
Trans-Racial Woman Fired | Should Trans-Racial Be Treated As Trans-Gender?
Fani Willis Disqualification Hearing | Always In Cash & Never On The Phone.
Details Of FBI Probe Into Super Mayor | Computers Seized From Trustees.
Super Mayor Gets Police Cars Repossessed By Bank If The City Doesn't Pay NOW.
America’s First BLM Prosecutor CONVICTED Of Fraud and Perjury.
United States Northern Border Overwhelmed With Migrants From Canada.
Democrats RAGE As Super Bowl Crowd Refuses To Stand For Black National Anthem.
Charlamagne Tries To Defend “Black National Anthem” & Fails. Reaction.
Georgia DA’s Lover Pleads The 5th As MSNBC Turns On Trump DA.
First TRANS-RACIAL Woman Fired For Lying About Race | Now On OnlyFans.
Kid's Expelled From School Because Of Mom's OnlyFans Account.
Gina Carano Sues Disney For Discrimination With Elon Musk's Money.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na man. You hedging with the “judge will make the call” rings a bit hollow when you’re calling everyone an idiot or saying they were talking in circles for pointing out things the judge would consider and how he’d likely rule.

Not once did I ever say how the judge would rule. Quote where I said that. I said the judge would decide in every post cause it wasn't clear cut like yall said it was. Yall said nothing would happen and the judge clearly disagreed with that and kicked the DA's lead prosecuter off the case.

He also left the door open for a trump appeal. Nothing in this ruling helps the DA case. It's a minor win for trump by delaying the case like he wanted. That's all this was ever about. That's why I called yall stupid. Cause yall didn't realize that she gave trump the delay he wanted by moving sloppy with wade.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Not once did I ever say how the judge would rule. Quote where I said that. I said the judge would decide in every post cause it wasn't clear cut like yall said it was. Yall said nothing would happen and the judge clearly disagreed with that and kicked the DA's lead prosecuter off the case.

He also left the door open for a trump appeal. Nothing in this ruling helps the DA case. It's a minor win for trump by delaying the case like he wanted. That's all this was ever about. That's why I called yall stupid. Cause yall didn't realize that she gave trump the delay he wanted by moving sloppy with wade.

ding ding ding

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The case delayed enough to where he can potentially be selected to the seat, and if that happens we already know it juts going to be harder to get anything to stuck on him

They better hope the money drys up before then
Technically this doesn’t have to delay the case. The tentative trial date is not until August. This motion is over so they are right back to where they were before this motion was filed. They have time to prepare for August. The reality is Trumps other cases are a better reason to delay this case. His attorneys will argue that since he is helping his attorneys prepare for those cases, he can’t assist in preparing for this one.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
The usual Coli c00ns n Cacs looking goofy again

OP got temp banned? :mjlol:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Technically this doesn’t have to delay the case. The tentative trial date is not until August. This motion is over so they are right back to where they were before this motion was filed. They have time to prepare for August. The reality is Trumps other cases are a better reason to delay this case. His attorneys will argue that since he is helping his attorneys prepare for those cases, he can’t assist in preparing for this one.
This makes sense, but it still just seems like
He Teflon right now and they just going to slap him on the wrist and not do anything for real regardless of which case, but I believe this is all unprecedented so will see what happens

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
This makes sense, but it still just seems like
He Teflon right now and they just going to slap him on the wrist and not do anything for real regardless of which case, but I believe this is all unprecedented so will see what happens
it is getting close to crunch time. if none of these high profile cases kick off by Summertime he stands a good chance of getting away with it