The Lead Attorney Analysis Of The Fani Willis Situation

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Good. Wade needed to step down anyway. I don’t know how strong the case is against the dude who brought this motion but a couple of his co-defendants already took pleas. Good luck getting a good plea offer from her now after you tried to embarrass her in front of the world :francis:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Need to see reactions from Pink Book Lessons and other youtubers who are putting out conservative'ish like videos.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Nigerianwonder wake up you unemployed paralegal.

Not sure why you are mentioning me. Wade got kicked off the case so the judge obviously found some merit to the claims. Yall were saying nothing would happen and this would all be thrown out. I've always said the judge would decide. and he did. You shills are the ones who took sides. I also said when this first happened that Wade should have stepped down the minute it came out and the whole hearing would not have taken place.

Maybe but if they took care of the conflict of interest on their own by him voluntarily stepping down immediately this whole hearing to force them out might not be taking place.

Daps
Not sure why you are mentioning me. Wade got kicked off the case so the judge obviously found some merit to the claims. Yall were saying nothing would happen and this would all be thrown out. I've always said the judge would decide. and he did. You shills are the ones who took sides. I also said when this first happened that Wade should have stepped down the minute it came out and the whole hearing would not have taken place.

Na man. You hedging with the “judge will make the call” rings a bit hollow when you’re calling everyone an idiot or saying they were talking in circles for pointing out things the judge would consider and how he’d likely rule.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
With delays mounting, the case is now unlikely to come to trial before the 2024 presidential election, when Mr. Trump is almost certain to be the Republican nominee.

and Wade has to leave the case because the Judge didnt buy Fani's story. This aint the win yall think it is.

Daps
With delays mounting, the case is now unlikely to come to trial before the 2024 presidential election, when Mr. Trump is almost certain to be the Republican nominee.

and Wade has to leave the case because the Judge didnt buy Fani's story. This aint the win yall think it is.

Y’all can’t keep moving the goal post like this.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Y’all can’t keep moving the goal post like this.

Who is yall? I've never posted on this case on this site.

The case likely being delayed until post election + Wade having to leave the case when Fani argued no one else was eligible isn't some big win but hey playa feel how you feel :pachaha: