The Lead Attorney Analysis Of The Fani Willis Situation

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Only saw the first 2 hours. Missed the last 38 some minutes but I'm guessing he got asked the same question over and over again

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Only saw the first 2 hours. Missed the last 38 some minutes but I'm guessing he got asked the same question over and over again

They have nothing bro. Nothing. The judge even tried to bend over for the MAGA crew saying they can review messages and decide what's privileged an d evemn that was fumbled too lol

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
They have nothing bro. Nothing. The judge even tried to bend over for the MAGA crew saying they can review messages and decide what's privileged an d evemn that was fumbled too lol

I mean, I'm glad they fukked that up but damn that's like lowering the hoop to 7 feet lol

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Can someone explain to me what happens if Fani gets in trouble for this? Does that mean that trump doesn't get prosecuted?

Naw, they will move it to another county.
Technically, the case will not be over. If the Judge decides to remover her from the case the the Prosecuting Attorneys Council will appoint a new DA. That could take months. And then that DA would need to get up to speed on a huge case. I would imagine not many DA's want to take this huge case on. And don't forget, Georgia is a still a red state, despite the last election. A Trump loving DA could get appointed and then say "nah, I'm gonna dismiss this". One thing is for sure, if she is removed this case will not see a courtroom for at least a couple years, if at all.

I personally think she will not be removed.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bradley got cooked on the stand. It's over. Dude literally admitted to reviewing the motion before it was filed and adding corrections to it for accuracy and responded directly to the fact that the relationship started prior to wade being hired. Saying "I don't recall" or "I was speculating" now does not dismiss what he confirmed in text and email. Especially when he had to refer back to those exact same text and emails as the sources of truth about what he said and confirmed throughout the entire hearing. There is no reason for the judge not to assume those previous statements in the established sources of truth by Bradley were not all true statements regardless of him claiming fuzzy memory now about only one section as "speculation".

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bradley got cooked on the stand. It's over. Dude literally admitted to reviewing the motion before it was filed and adding corrections to it for accuracy and responded directly to the fact that the relationship started prior to wade being hired. Saying "I don't recall" or "I was speculating" now does not dismiss what he confirmed in text and email. Especially when he had to refer back to those exact same text and emails as the sources of truth about what he said and confirmed throughout the entire hearing. There is no reason for the judge not to assume those previous statements in the established sources of truth by Bradley were not all true statements regardless of him claiming fuzzy memory now about only one section as "speculation".

Exactly

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

So you're saying that the defense's star witness in establishing why Fani should be removed from the case is unreliable? :patrice:

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
nikka your takes are dogshyt. Just stop.

Bradley got caught pillow talking and gossiping. Now he’s caught up in the garbage and wants to be truthful on the stand. Thats it. He fukked himself.

They haven’t proved shyt in two weeks. The whole goal of this was to let people know they were “moving sloppy”. When they were just fukking. Everybody fukks. Lawyers, doctors, teachers. Everybody.

Come Friday I doubt there will be a decision going the way you think it is.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞

:mjlol: THERES NO WAY YOU BELIEVE
THIS shyt.

DUDE PROOF READ THE MOTION TWICE
AND OK'ED IT.

HE KNEW VERY WELL WHAT WAS COMING.
THIS WASNT NO DAMN PILLOW TALK.

:devil:
:evil:

This nikka was hating on Wade because his dumb ass got fired and didn’t realize it’ll blow up in his face.

But okay. Explain that then. How do you go that far and back track so hard? Why would a grown man say all of this just to backtrack it in the hearing?