The Lead Attorney Analysis Of The Fani Willis Situation

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Can someone explain to me what happens if Fani gets in trouble for this? Does that mean that trump doesn't get prosecuted?

Pretty much, that's why Trump bought this case to have Fani dismissed and case thrown out. Wether it will happen or not is another question.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
I knew they would eventually ask if he lied. And of course he fukked up. Wade tried to make it so he couldnt testify to try to save this nikka. And here we are.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Can someone explain to me what happens if Fani gets in trouble for this? Does that mean that trump doesn't get prosecuted?
she'll be disqualified and someone else may (almost certainly will) take over. she already got disqualified in a related case against burt jones and nobody else wanted to take up that investigation.

Daps
she'll be disqualified and someone else may (almost certainly will) take over. she already got disqualified in a related case against burt jones and nobody else wanted to take up that investigation.

Why did she disqualified? Because she hosted a fundraiser for his political opponent. Not even remotely similar to this case.