The Lazarus Project is probably one of the best time travel shows that I've watched in a long time.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Did they cast a gay man to play a straight man because george is one retarded phaggot

There i said it. Im only on episode s1e5 but goddamn his mannerisms piss me off.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
On S2e4 and yeah its clear george going to become a big problem.

Dude seems to want to destroy to prove his fate theory.

nikka she is over you let it go

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Binged it on one day and im going to be honest. I have no idea what the writers were trying to accomplish

Say what you want but this show should have been called unhinged black man. The writers really got into a room together and were like how can we write a story about a unhinged black man and timetravel.

Because whatever george does he just makes it worse.

Had me fuming the whole 2 seasons. He really fukked up every timeline for a mid pawg who now is his boss.

But they laid the groundwork for S3. You got multiple people from 2024 stuck in 2012 so fukkery will be afoot.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Anybody know exactly what the deal is with
Bryson? If I got it right then he....

-Goes back in time with Janet
-Gets caught up in the fukkery multiple times at the lab, until we reach the timeline where he gets captured
-Sees George for the first(?) time when he's putting the beats on his younger self
-Somehow gets out and back to the lab and gets in the time machine before it burns down(I missed how he got out and back to the lab, and why it's still burning after him being taken back to Lazurus HQ)
-In the time machine he sees George for the second(?) time when he pushes some random button(???) that causes him to follow George throughout time(?????)
-Catches up with George at the train and calls him a monster for mashing his face in
-ends up following him around until he decides to help with the shootout at his house
-ends up shot and dies(????)
-but he's not dead and actually travelled to the future/past/sometime to leave Becky the gun and the note that he didn't know he left when he first ran up on them because he hadn't done it yet(????)

??????????????????????????

:dwillhuh:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:russ: They doing Reggie dirty
I never figured out why Reggie had to die every time. shyt was comedy.

I saw this thread on the front page a couple days ago and had never heard of this show. Finished it in 3 days. Seems like Wesley was the only real villain until she turned Sarah. Like somebody else said, I had suspend belief for some of the shyt George was getting doing. Security at that Russian diplomat crib was worse than CTU:dead:

1st season was easy to follow since they were just starting over from the last save point but once they started sending people back I knew I would get confused so I just sat back and enjoyed the fukkery.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I just binged watched season 1 and ep 1 of season 2

This is a top tier show :ehh:

S-class writing/story telling so far:ehh:
Like... it deserved to be marketed on Netflix, Amazon, HBO, basically anywhere other than TNT :mjlol:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Just finished season 2

GOAT-tier :banderas:

Completely different type of show but kinda reminded me of Continuum from back in the day. i.e. a strong PG-13 series that is every bit as engaging as the typical TV-MA rated premium channel/streaming shows.

but cotdamn at that heel turn :picard:

Tread
pawg lightly brehs :ufdup: