The Lazarus Project is probably one of the best time travel shows that I've watched in a long time.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
on the second episode now. I'm in for the plot but the science is already looking funny :patrice:

How is the checkpoint every July 1st if it's based on a singularity in space? That's not how space nor calendars work :mjlol:

And when was the dinner at coworker creh's house where breh gave him the bad stock tips? It seemed like it was later on/in a dead timeline the first time but then bro goes back and his girl gets mushed into traffic that morning :dwillhuh:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m on season 1 episode 6. Still entertained, but they made this breh/protagonist really unlikeable.

I’m always surprised by how British TV consistently puts out decent/entertaining shows on which are apparently small budgets compared to US productions

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Episode 7. I hate this breh :mjlol:

glad the pawg broke his simp-ass heart
Man... When he finally gets his shyt together. It's gonna be a sad day, because I'm thoroughly entertained how makes things from bad to worse to OMG wtf is you doing lmao

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finshed S2. Loved it even though the science got wonky :francis: I get that fukking with the timeline is serious but at least let OG Janet go back to her time with her daughter.
fukk Sarah
Officially the WOAT character.

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Those that finished season 2.

what the hell were they trying to accomplish?

Trying to stop the endless 3 week loop in 2024. Cool.

Send ol girl back to work with the OG scientist? Cool.

They needed a reset at some point because things got messed up, okay.

They get the reset - big shoot out - dead people - back to the future - 2024 problem fixed.

Huh?

First show I think I needed to take notes for.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Those that finished season 2.

what the hell were they trying to accomplish?

Trying to stop the endless 3 week loop in 2024. Cool.

Send ol girl back to work with the OG scientist? Cool.

They needed a reset at some point because things got messed up, okay.

They get the reset - big shoot out - dead people - back to the future - 2024 problem fixed.

Huh?

First show I think I needed to take notes for.

They were trying to fix that 3 week loop but then it became about Wes also trying to clean up the time machine's existence permanently. Sarah comes around to Wes' POV and uses Dr. Samson's survival to get the reset they needed. So Dr. Gray killed, both Janets are finito, scientists who helped build bombed and gunned down, Wes gets breh that bankrolled the entire thing out the paint for good, and finally Dr. Samson gets clapped to buy George time to get to 2024.

Time machine fukkkery wrapped up... Maybe.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Finshed S2. Loved it even though the science got wonky :francis: I get that fukking with the timeline is serious but at least let OG Janet go back to her time with her daughter.
fukk Sarah
Officially the WOAT character.

I’ve hated that person since season 1 episode 1. That person was NEVER worth the headache :snoop: