The Lazarus Project is probably one of the best time travel shows that I've watched in a long time.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I hate watched this , this breh was down bad for that no ass and frumpy pawg :scust: in season 2 when she started wearing pants I noticed that she had a gut. :scusthov:. Most of the actresses on this show are turrble looking and the one that looked decent they gave her a liquor license. Story made no sense In season 2

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
So I just started watching this and just finished season one and now about to start season two. My thoughts are you have to suspend a lot of reality to accept this show. Having said that, once you do the show is pretty awesome. I definitely like the concept of it, particularly how time is so fluid even when you go back into it. This definitely ain’t Groundhog Day but it has elements of it. Still you do have to suspend a lot of belief in reality to accept what is happening in this show.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
You know what, I finished season 2 and I really enjoyed the hell out of it. I am big fan of time travel movies that get deep in the weeds, like primer or time crimes, so this is right up my alley. Just a lot of dope variables at play, the idea of transporting back into time, but with some people having knowledge of being transported and alternate timelines makes for a damn interesting drama. Season 1, particularly episode felt like a lot to take in. I get it though, it’s like you have to set the stage for what is to be. Still at the same time it’s like “damn this is a lot to suspend belief on.” By season 2 it was like “ok fukk it, I’m in. Let’s go.” Really great stuff. Thanks OP for the recommendation because I might have passed on this had it not been for this thread.