The latest news is making it really hard (no homo) to not go with a PS4....

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll let you know how that DS4 is today breh, coming in the mail.

:win:

Going to use it with BF4 on PC
it's not going to work right away you have to set it up with a program because when you plug it in it is going to have all the wrong buttons assigned to the pad so you're going to have to manually assign each function so each button works.

it's not perfect but I set it up how the layout is for the ps4 version.
I set up mines already but it was annoying but I'll see if I can just upload the config file later along with the files for x360ce(emulator for direct input controllers).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it's not going to work right away you have to set it up with a program because when you plug it in it is going to have all the wrong buttons assigned to the pad so you're going to have to manually assign each function so each button works.

it's not perfect but I set it up how the layout is for the ps4 version.
I set up mines already but it was annoying but I'll see if I can just upload the config file later along with the files for x360ce(emulator for direct input controllers).

I figured I'd have to do some configuring. Does the DS4 install drivers on to the PC when you plug it up?

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
@Ayo Do what you feel is good for you. Don't buy anything that you may not want despite the negativity.

In terms of Ryse....Man that is going to be the Heavenly Sword of Xbox One. A game that doesn't have nothing to offer other than its pretty. You dudes swearing by that shyt just comes across as desperate. Dead Rising 3 will more than likely be the better overall game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@Ayo Do what you feel is good for you. Don't buy anything that you may not want despite the negativity.

In terms of Ryse....Man that is going to be the Heavenly Sword of Xbox One. A game that doesn't have nothing to offer other than its pretty. You dudes swearing by that shyt just comes across as desperate. Dead Rising 3 will more than likely be the better overall game.

I have not seen anyone in here praising the gameplay of Ryse. We are admiring the graphics, although recent word from people who have played it say the gameplay is top notch as well

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't know about that. Crytek is exceptional.

It's not just crytek. It's that websites would have to host HUGE video files to show them in their true form. So they are all compressed to shyt to save bandwidth. If you have not spent time on that gamersyde site go back and download some of the stuff from other games. You'll see it's a huge difference than the trailers you are used to seeing on youtube, ign, ect.

And then realize that those videos are still compressed to shyt. "Next Gen" is gonna be amazing brehs :banderas: