The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
multiplayer looks solid but its the same ol same ol

from the vid I saw I describe it as a less arcadey version of Uncharted's MP....mixed with Max Payne's MP

I'm buying for the SP anyway so :manny:

If this has some dope coop, you know we gotta run that shyt on Crushing(or w/e the fukk crushing is on here.) :noah: Hopefully they do have Co-op. I've had some of the most fun ever this gen online in UC2/UC3 Coop.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps

If this has some dope coop, you know we gotta run that shyt on Crushing(or w/e the fukk crushing is on here.) :noah: Hopefully they do have Co-op. I've had some of the most fun ever this gen online in UC2/UC3 Coop.

for some reason I was under the impression that the single player to be co op on some halo/gears tip..

I welcome co-op missions but it kinda sucks that there were very few PS3 games with online co-op campaigns.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
-Videogamer

The Last Of Us Multiplayer: All The Facts - NowGamer

Leaked MP video
The Last of Us Multiplayer Gameplay - YouTube
The gameplay looks decent :ehh:
Seems bullet spongey and whatnot but I would have to play to see what it's like. At a glance, it looks like Gears/Socom.

Those gun sounds...

mysmilie_4427.gif

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
so u dont want a COD clone but u wanna kill niccas in two shots :stopitslime:....i hate COD cuz of that "realistic" bullshyt, which is why niccas camp all fukkin day since all they gotta do is shoot u twice before u can turn the fuk around :comeon:....im cool with the uncharted damage (mostly becuz im a monSTAR in that game) :win:

:merchant: this is the first time i have ever seen realistic used to describe anything related to COD without a hint of sarcasm.........