Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
8ec696e7-6607-4f61-bulkzp.jpeg
That actually does look good.
I still feel like I haven't seen anything yet that would qualify it to be a "from the ground up remake".
It looks like a remaster of TLOU2.
When are we going to get the true next gen games because at this point, I feel like these consoles are still the pro versions of the ones before it.
These generational leaps are getting smaller and smaller.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
That actually does look good.
I still feel like I haven't seen anything yet that would qualify it to be a "from the ground up remake".
It looks like a remaster of TLOU2.
When are we going to get the true next gen games because at this point, I feel like these consoles are still the pro versions of the ones before it.
These generational leaps are getting smaller and smaller.
This is going rely more on the game play as well. I’m assuming a lot of the areas are going to be re worked due to incorporatin the newer game play from tlou2. Tlou gameplay is archaic compared to Tlou 2, which played closer to MGSV.

So, if I’m correct, a lot of the encounters/areas will be remade slightly to accommodate that. Along with beefed up enemy ai that tlou 2 had,I think it will definitely qualify as a remake over all.

Is it worth 70 bucks, to me no (especially with gow around the corner).

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This is going rely more on the game play as well. I’m assuming a lot of the areas are going to be re worked due to incorporatin the newer game play from tlou2. Tlou gameplay is archaic compared to Tlou 2, which played closer to MGSV.

So, if I’m correct, a lot of the encounters/areas will be remade slightly to accommodate that. Along with beefed up enemy ai that tlou 2 had,I think it will definitely qualify as a remake over all.

Is it worth 70 bucks, to me no (especially with gow around the corner).
We’ll see. I’m hating on it right now but the game is a classic. As more comparisons come out my opinion might change but overall, this silliness needs to stop.

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They should have added the Last of Us 2 Upgrade (PS5) along with the Part one remake as a collection, and the price should be $70. I would be okay with it and buy it.
That and Factions Beta access.

Still wouldn’t buy for 70 but would be a much better proposition

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know that game got ported and remastered to like 15 platforms, including ps4
Again, you’re missing the point of why people are rolling their eyes.

You see Gizmo, people asking for the new shyt, thats why rehashes of gta v and skyrim are tired, they aint dropped nothin new. People want gta 6, people want elder scrolls 6. Its been 3 years since TLOU2, people are asking wheres Factions? Instead they gettin a 3rd release of the first game instead.

Resident Evil franchise continued to drop new games as the RE4 ports kept coming. We even got the 8th mainline RE last year.

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Again, you’re missing the point of why people are rolling their eyes.

You see Gizmo, people asking for the new shyt, thats why rehashes of gta v and skyrim are tired, they aint dropped nothin new. People want gta 6, people want elder scrolls 6. Its been 3 years since TLOU2, people are asking wheres Factions? Instead they gettin a 3rd release of the first game instead.

Resident Evil franchise continued to drop new games as the RE4 ports kept coming. We even got the 8th mainline RE last year.
They are working on New shyt tho. Neil Druckman has confirmed he is working on a new game (not factions).

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just like Bethesda is “working” on Elder Scrolls 6. Looks like you missing the point too.
No you are. Tlou 2 dropped 2 years ago. What exactly could they drop in 2 years that would meet expectations?

They dropped UC4 LL and TLoU 2 last Gen.

In between they dropped remastered and Nathan drake collection.

It’s pretty clear they use these remasters and shyt to keep them afloat until the new shyt is ready for all the team to push it out the door.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No you are. Tlou 2 dropped about 2 years ago. What exactly could they drop in 2 years that would meet expectations?

Exactly, they literally just put out a game less than two years ago and peopel are talking about how they have nothing new? Lol

The last elder scrolls came out over 10 years ago and GTA is approaching 10. shyt, naughty dog have put out twice the amount of games as both those developers over the last 10 years. Its not even comparable.

There is a good chance the next full length single player naughty dog game still comes out before the next elder scrolls or gta. Naughty Dog always keeps the same cadence of releases since like Crash Bandicoot. They put out a big mainline game and a year or two later put out something smaller and a year or two after that put out a another big game.

If you aren’t interested in this particular smaller project, cool. Wait for factions or Neils game in a couple of years.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
No you are. Tlou 2 dropped about 2 years ago. What exactly could they drop in 2 years that would meet expectations?

They dropped UC4 LL and TLoU 2 last Gen.

In between they dropped remastered and Nathan drake collection.

It’s pretty clear they use these remasters and shyt to keep them afloat until the new shyt is ready for all the team to push it out the door.

I’m not arguing with either of you but you made me think about how dope it would be if they dropped a shorter, in between project like “lost legacy”, using assets and settings from tlou2. Like an unknown person trying to get out of Seattle or Santa Barbara. While tlou2’s events were going on in the background.
:noah:

Last edited: