The Last of Us Part I 9/2/22 PS5, 3/28/23 PC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not quite but close…
Arguably a solid number 2 at this point
They came out within months of each other and now have been “Remastered” for two more generations. At least GTA has online and has gotten a bunch of new content over the years. And they offered cheap upgrade options. Sony want that Hot $70 up front.

This shyt got less content than the original game and they broke the online portion out to sell a whole nother separate game.

They milking the fukk outa this game. Might be worse than GTA :smh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Games like GTA and Skyrim have like 15 versions across all platforms, like who tf hasn't played them at this point. Whereas there are millions of people experiencing this for the first time because they didn't have a PS3,4 and there's going to be an influx of fans from the show.

People fake outraged like they're forced to buy it. :why: Got main character syndrome acting like if they don't need or want it, it's pointless and nobody does.

... and you Larrybots wish you a classic on this level worth a remake in the first place:skip:
You aint gotta buy gta v or skyrim either:manny:

Maybe people were expecting Factions, 3 years after Last of Us 2.:manny:

Just like people waiting on gta 6 and elder scrolls 6 but get another rehash with 5 and Skyrim instead:manny:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
i'd say i'd rather have a new uncharted, but you just know it's gonna be where he's old and they do that trope where he can't do what he used to and has to pass the reigns to his daughter or some shyt.

i just wanna play some more adventures as my nikka Nate man

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean is that really necessary to have the Last of Us Remake? They already did Remastered on PS4 which I have it and it's still beautiful but why does this shyt need to be remade?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
8ec696e7-6607-4f61-bulkzp.jpeg