The Last of Us Part I 9/2/22 PS5, 3/28/23 PC

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
never beat the ps3 version because it was too stealthy/survivor-y. Gonna cop & adjust the settings to make the gameplay more run & gun

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
never beat the ps3 version because it was too stealthy/survivor-y. Gonna cop & adjust the settings to make the gameplay more run & gun

Second go around you can run and gun since you’ll know the enemies walking patterns. Use up all the bottles and bricks in every level.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
forgot how much this game emphasizes that Joel really was on some sadistic-survival shyt post apocalypse, if you had told me Naughty Dog went back and added this stuff in i would have believed you.

Tommy said the stuff they did over the years still gives him nightmares. Wasn’t even worth surviving through :lupe:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Noob question why would you want to play the same game with better graphics. The game is like 7 years old

Final fantasy 7 remake was 25 years ago so I get it

This from someone who beat both the last of us

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Performance

There's actually a noticeable difference in this game between fidelity and performance, not as bad as launch HFW, but its enough to make it hard for me to choose between the modes. You notice is especially when theres a lot of particle effects from the spore areas.

I wish these games would auto switch to fidelity mode whenever you use photo mode.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There's actually a noticeable difference in this game between fidelity and performance, not as bad as launch HFW, but its enough to make it hard for me to choose between the modes. You notice is especially when theres a lot of particle effects from the spore areas.

I wish these games would auto switch to fidelity mode whenever you use photo mode.

Thats why i refuse to switch lol