Supporter
Daps
Bro it literally doesn’t…the fukk :skip:

53258b7131609097165dc0ee7a82a866.jpg

leak-tlou-part-1.jpg

It literally looks like 2 people 6 years apart

a4e719027c98b009e8f624e5ade15ad3.jpeg

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Can't wait for the gameplay reveal. I want to see how they expanded the areas

That last area in the subway station with all the assortment of infected :merchant: Can you imagine what kind of fukkery could happen

It won't happen but I wish they expanded the Jackson Power plant area, probably my favorite setpiece in the game.

Bills Town and the University could be crazy.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wait for the gameplay reveal. I want to see how they expanded the areas

That last area in the subway station with all the assortment of infected :merchant: Can you imagine what kind of fukkery could happen

It won't happen but I wish they expanded the Jackson Power plant area, probably my favorite setpiece in the game.

Bills Town and the University could be crazy.
The hotel, the library, the suburbs..shyts about to be crazy

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Factions is going to be HUGE.

I know. But multiplayer/online is too much of a commitment for me nowadays. Just want a top tier game that'll keep me busy for a few weekends and then keep it moving. Not tryna get addicted and start bailing on life responsibilities and fukk up my sleep schedule. Unless Factions isn't what I'm thinking it is.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course, ND didn't include Factions. Like, at least have factions which would last at the least a year before before the new one comes out on PS5.

Smh.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
While the existence of this remake annoys me, I keep telling myself that this money grab (along with Uncharted 4 Collection from earlier this year) is just Naughty Dog keeping the lights on.

Last of Us, Part 2 most likely commercially under-performed (due to unjust fanboy hate) and Naughty Dog probably has some of the most talented and highest paid people in the business while their next game (Factions) is probably over 1.5 years away. They don’t have any battle passes or micro transactions to keep afloat and Sony isn’t just going to keep throwing them 10s of millions of dollars when they aren’t shipping any product.

So they release these PS5 editions of PS4 titles at full price to milk their fanbase and then port them to PC for more of a cash injection. If these low effort ports help them sustain their AAAA games, then so be it.
You don't have to buy it breh nobody does ND isn't putting a gun to anybody head nor any company is that does remake a game...if people wanna buy it they're gonna buy it...

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I'd be OK with this if it was a free upgrade/ under $10 upgrade if you previously copped the game.

They got away with this with uncharted and are doing the same shyt with this, with less content. These guys take long as hell to make games, I bet these remasters barely take them a few months.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Clearly the gameplay is going to be the real big difference. The graphics is definitely better. I noticed some of the colors are more vivid on the ps3, and remake version. I think it’s because HDR wasn’t a thing for it back then. Sometimes HDR gives a more realistic color, and people think it looks dull. What it really does it makes things look more natural, and accurate.

With that said, I don’t think I’m getting this. $70 with no Factions is a fukk you to the consumer imo. At least say the multiplayer they’ll update us on next year (probably won’t even release until 2024) will be free, or $10 when it releases, and $70 if you don’t buy the single player.

I don’t really think it’s solely for people like us who played the og already though. I’m pretty sure ND is making this game mostly for the new audience it’s about to have from the show. If you’re new to the series, love the show, and want to jump into the source material to see what happens after the end of season 1. It should theoretically boost sales for the game, and the PS5 itself (they’ll most likely bundle it to). It’s a business at the end of the day. I’m sure ND wants TLOU to be bigger than The Walking Dead (which was huge in the 2010’s). So they’re thinking big. They also want this new online to be bigger than COD, Fortnite, GTAO etc. They’re carefully planning releases, connecting it all, and eventually will try to expand TLOU universe into something even bigger, I bet.

Also, it’s releasing WAY sooner than everyone thought (they are lowkey wizards). If they would’ve included the online it wouldn’t be releasing this quick. Plus ND is handling the online like it’s their next big standalone game. High quality takes time, so let them cook. We’ve witnessed ND work for years now. They know what they’re doing. I’d say they’ve earned my trust, at least for now.

Most likely it was Sony’s call to make the remake $70. ND wasn’t even supposed to make this game. I think Sony made them help with the og team that was making it because ND had some free time after TLOU2. ND ended up taking it a step further, and really put a stronger effort into it. Since this is their game, and they want it to be handled with care lol.

To those saying it’s a cash grab. If they kept the same engine/gameplay, didn't include the PS5 features (adaptive triggers, haptic feedback, 3d audio etc), didn’t clean up/improve the animations, then you would be correct. This game definitely took some effort, whether we think it’s necessary or not. Making these games especially these days takes a lot of time and manpower. I just don’t think it’s worth $70. But it’s definitely worth more than $10, I’d say more around $50.

At the end of the day. You have to pay for quality. It’s up to you (us) to decide if that quality’s price is justified. ND needs their flowers lowkey though. Because they’ve released nothing but quality games (consistently) but people call them out WAY more than they do R*. Now I’m sure GTA 6 will be a huge, quality game. But R* finesse y’all nikkas on the daily. The GTA trilogy, the multiple releases of GTA V including the PS5 version that’s barely a noticeable difference with half ass PS5 features etc. The outcry for ND compared to the outcry for R* is a shame to me, considering ND put out more (quality) games, and at a quicker pace.

Sure, R* makes big open world games, but still. When R* remake Read Dead 1. And the graphical jump is comparable to this TLOU remake. Let’s see how many of you say “this wasn’t needed” compared to those who says “Day 1”. Same with RDR2. When they finally remaster that, and make it 60fps on the current gen consoles for a pretty penny. We’ll see how many people call them out. It’s like R* is exempt from it or something.

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would cop but they’re bugging charging $70 for this.:yeshrug:
The graphics are good but the remastered still holds up well.:yeshrug: