The Last Of Us HBO

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
z8nfnyb1-640.jpg
oh is that the sharp-tongued little girl?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I know y’all gone do your sony stan thing but this story has never been very appealing to me.

Let’s say this isn’t a sony game. And a movie was promoted as being an Ellen Paige coming of age/sexuality story during the zombie apocalypse.

Would y’all really go out to watch it????

I know i wouldn’t :manny:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I know y’all gone do your sony stan thing but this story has never been very appealing to me.

Let’s say this isn’t a sony game. And a movie was promoted as being an Ellen Paige coming of age/sexuality story during the zombie apocalypse.

Would y’all really go out to watch it????

I know i wouldn’t :manny:

lotta folks just watched Prey and even though it's from an established IP, it breaks down as a young girl coming of age during a visit from a homicidal alien.

On top of that, I watch a lot of indie/foreign/obscure films

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
lotta folks just watched Prey and even though it's from an established IP, it breaks down as a young girl coming of age during a visit from a homicidal alien.

On top of that, I watch a lot of indie/foreign/obscure films
Yes i agree in a way, but Prey was more about her growth with the outside world and less about her personal growth/sexuality.

Without the ties to the old trilogy, i probability wouldn’t have had much interest in prey either :manny: